Valued Contributor

OK, Chaz is clearing acting frantic again...

WHat is up with him lately, he is talking a mile a minute and acting so hyper, I gotta mute him. This is shampoo, not a nuclear weapon!

Occasional Contributor

Re: OK, Chaz is clearing acting frantic again...

I think he's just very proud and excited about his products.
Honored Contributor

He does not seem frantic. I have been watching for about 30 minutes.
Super Contributor

On 3/20/2015 Mkconvert said: I think he's just very proud and excited about his products.
I agree. And he can talk as fast as he wants, because it's great information for those who are interested.
Valued Contributor

ahhh, the anti comment crowd ..............

Trusted Contributor

LOL!! Keep watching!! Don't turn the channel Smiley Wink
live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

On 3/20/2015 blankette said:

This is not about you not being able to make a comment. People are responding to your interpretation of how Chaz is "acting" and giving their interpretations of how they perceive he is "acting" in return. It doesn't always agree with your interpretation, it doesn't mean you can't have an opinion or make a comment. Let others comment and take it or leave it, you put the topic out there to be discussed on a public forum and this is what tends to happen on public forums, people voice their opinions...
Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Nicole WI said:
On 3/20/2015 blankette said:

This is not about you not being able to make a comment. People are responding to your interpretation of how Chaz is "acting" and giving their interpretations of how they perceive he is "acting" in return. It doesn't always agree with your interpretation, it doesn't mean you can't have an opinion or make a comment. Let others comment and take it or leave it, you put the topic out there to be discussed on a public forum and this is what tends to happen on public forums, people voice their opinions...

For some reason Wen is more controversial than other products sold here. It shouldn't be!

I agree. This is a place for opinions. blanette, the anti comment crowd sounds snide. What did you expect? No discussion? Nichole is spot on.

If you're visiting the forums where various thoughts prevail and are shared, you need to get over it.

Trusted Contributor

He has alot of information to present (ingredients, scent, directions, etc etc) and has to speak fast and furious to get it all in before he is interrupted by the host! Happens all the time. It becomes a contest between the vendor and host and frankly, is very tiresome for the watcher!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone see that video of him with his 4 dogs the other day? It was cute, they waited for "permission" to eat.