Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: ODO LAURA GELLER 6 LIPSTICKS?

@KarenaJeannette   One of the best ways to dump bad sellers is to put them in a group or a gift set, put a great price or ODO and get rid of inventory. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@KarenaJeannette   One of the best ways to dump bad sellers is to put them in a group or a gift set, put a great price or ODO and get rid of inventory. 

@Shanus Well there you go!!! 100% Woman Very Happy

Valued Contributor

I just discovered that Kohls is now selling Laura Geller products. Since I am going to Kohls tomorrow I will check it out. That is good news for me as I am needing spackle and concealer. The concealer  is buy one get another half price. I know the Ulta near me is not selling it anymore and I missed all the sales. I usually do I am mainly a bare minerals person but do like the spackle.

Valued Contributor

@allaries wrote:

I just discovered that Kohls is now selling Laura Geller products. Since I am going to Kohls tomorrow I will check it out. That is good news for me as I am needing spackle and concealer. The concealer  is buy one get another half price. I know the Ulta near me is not selling it anymore and I missed all the sales. I usually do I am mainly a bare minerals person but do like the spackle.

Oops a little goof there as meant I do usally miss all the sales.

Super Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Check out the set of 5 Full Face Palettes for $29.98. 

A 376665.  Looks like 6 neutral, but varied shadow shades in each one ..some matte, some shimmers and blush in each one.

Yes, I ordered.  

Thanks for the information, I ordered too! Such a great deal. I love Laura Geller's products. They are very pigmented and long lasting.