Honored Contributor

ODO LAURA GELLER 6 LIPSTICKS?

[ Edited ]

OK, ordinally a great deal, but then she showed the shades on the model's hand. There are 2 really dark red/burgundy shades and 1 is a pale, summer leftover orange. So out of 6, that leaves me 2 possible pink shades and another maybe too bright fuchsia shade. 

LG and Mally often put these sets together and they seem like the greatest deal, but for me, there's always at least 1 or 2 clunkers in the mix making it no longer a value. 

Those who wear LG lipsticks and can pull off darks, brights, and neutrals...great deal at $49.96 (otherwise known as $50.00 in my book).

Valued Contributor

Re: ODO LAURA GELLER 6 LIPSTICKS?

Laura Geller is on Zulily today.  Maybe there are nicer shades of lipstick there.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Carol Diane   Thanks. Will check it out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Check out the set of 5 Full Face Palettes for $29.98. 

A 376665.  Looks like 6 neutral, but varied shadow shades in each one ..some matte, some shimmers and blush in each one.

Yes, I ordered.  

Respected Contributor

When these vendors offer multiples of lip shades, usually there are only one or two that I would actually wear.

Honored Contributor

I have bought sets of Doll 10 lipsticks 3 or 4 times and every single shade has been wearable.  That's the only time that has ever happened.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the LG heads up @Shanus. Not interested in the lipstick, but I picked up some Balance n Brighten for a much better price than I’ve been getting on eBay. And because I have no resistance when faced with a great sale price, I also bought a Vera Bradley bag in my favorite crossbody style lol.
"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:
Thanks for the LG heads up @Shanus. Not interested in the lipstick, but I picked up some Balance n Brighten for a much better price than I’ve been getting on eBay. And because I have no resistance when faced with a great sale price, I also bought a Vera Bradley bag in my favorite crossbody style lol.

@shoesnbags   Hence your perfect nic. Lol

Trusted Contributor

@ShanusI want to but I shouldn't  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

OK, ordinally a great deal, but then she showed the shades on the model's hand. There are 2 really dark red/burgundy shades and 1 is a pale, summer leftover orange. So out of 6, that leaves me 2 possible pink shades and another maybe too bright fuchsia shade. 

LG and Mally often put these sets together and they seem like the greatest deal, but for me, there's always at least 1 or 2 clunkers in the mix making it no longer a value. 

Those who wear LG lipsticks and can pull off darks, brights, and neutrals...great deal at $49.96 (otherwise known as $50.00 in my book).

@Shanus  - I get the LG 6-piece lipstick set almost every holiday season, but I am not purchasing this year due to the colors. The last thing I want is another red that I won't wear and 2 of the colors I do love (nudes and pinks) had a terrible yellow/white base which make the teeth look yellow. I also saw these lipsticks on her website for just over $7 during a sale, so I wonder if these are being discontinued anyway (because so many colors are very dated and look like 80's shades).