Frequent Contributor

O/T sorta.. I have a new Kitty! And a big smile on my face!

What can be more beautiful than a big ole smile on my face? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} (not me, the smile LOL)

Yesterday afternoon I went out my backyard for something, and I saw this little black thing that caught my eye.

It was a baby kittay stuck in my shrub/tree {#emotions_dlg.scared} I tried to reach her, but she was too high. Thankfully Hubby saw me reaching for something and came to see what I was up too. And there she was my new kittay. She is jet black and was doing the silent meow help thing!

We lost our baby girl last spring, we had her for 16 years and I have been heartbroken ever since. So much so that I still can't open a furbaby thread. So when Hubby reached for her and handed her to me, he said "Oh h*ll.. we have a new kitty" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

She is just a baby girl.. and she must have been on some wild adventure because part of her ear is chomped off {#emotions_dlg.blink} She is in good health and just as sweet as can be. Hubby cracked up because I told him I had to run to Target for new kittay supplies.

She looks like she is young enough to still want to nurse, but old enough to eat kittay food and drink water. And the first couple of times we placed her in the kitty litter box, she thought it was great fun, (told Hubby the good thing about baby kittays, they only leave little itty bitty messes) but thankfully she figured it all out.

We are still trying to pick out a name for our new baby girl.. on the list so far are

Jane (because Tarzan had to help her out of the tree LOL)

Lucky

Voodoo Kittay (my fave)

Dark Matter (hubby and google, nuf said)

7 (Seinfeld fans will get it)

Devil Cat (this will come in time LOL)

Baby Girl.

I am sure her name will come soon enough, and she is so much fun to watch and "protect" us from the eevviiilll black kittay of doom she sees in the hallway mirror. And her and I camped out on the couch last night.. she curled up on chest and out like a light we were.

Anywhoo... I just wanted to share that I HAVE A NEW KITTAY YAY! {#emotions_dlg.wub}