Regular Contributor

O/T ideas for present for Mom's 75th birthday

I want to make it a special present for her. I dont have tons of $ to spend nor tons of time as i work ft and have a family of my own to deal with. I know my mom will be very upset and hurt if whatever it is for her birthday is not grand enough. I've already gotten the call from my dad telling me they expect that I'll do something extra special big. When I asked my dad what that meant and what she would want he said he didnt know. I realize that my mom made my dad call. It is her M.O. My brother is well off and got her a kindle 3G (combo mother's day and birthday gift). My sister won't return my messages. I had thought about a family portrait of my (2) siblings and kids (my brother has 2 grown sons, I have an elementary aged son) but my siblings both have refused to tell me dates/times they would be available to get a portrait taken. And in all honesty, that's something I would want (I'm sentimental that way) and I am not so sure my mom would like that though so I guess that is that I was thinking of getting her the 5cttw ripka tsv studs as my mom loves jewelry. I think she would like this. Is this a grand enough present? I realize that on some level, I am trying to please the unpleasable but I want to do the right thing to the extent I can. Thank you for any advice you have for me.