Honored Contributor

Re: O/T When Was The Last Time Mary Beth Presented A TSV At Midnight?

I fell asleep with the TV on to what? Well, Orthaheels of course! I guess she came in for the TSV.

Honored Contributor

I bought my 3" memory foam topper from Target a number of years ago and I don't remember any smell. It comes with a washable cover, so maybe that helped?

I bought some foam pillows from Ikea a few months ago and those had a bit of a smell or a while.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I've never once thought about who makes the first presentation at midnight or how many times they have done it.

I think the person presenting is often, but not always, someone who they think we would find believable when it comes to the product they are selling.

Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Good for Mary Beth, but HSN has the better TSV in their memory foam pillow. What a great buy that is and with free shipping!

When I heard that Joy's TS was a pillow I had to stay up to watch. I have been wanting to get a new pillow for quite some time & her description of what this one helps with made it sound like it was custom-made for me! I was going to be practical and get the ivory & then convinced myself to get something pretty instead; I ordered one in the lavender. I can't wait to get it!

Honored Contributor

There have been many times when I've noticed who was selling the TSV and just changed the channel because I didn't want to get hyped up with excitement by the presenter right before I go to bed. Some of the Hosts get carried away with the hype.

I think many people would think back and it would be difficult to remember when Mary Beth presented the TSV at midnight (for us on the East Coast it is midnight when presented).

I simply stated that I was pleasantly surprised to see her. Apparently either she was already in the building or she came in for just that one hour because she wasn't there after the midnight hour.

I admit that I feel asleep to the end of the Orthaheel presentation and with him was the lovely young host (I forget her name) but she usually does the night shows.

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/23/2014 willdob3 said:
On 3/22/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Good for Mary Beth, but HSN has the better TSV in their memory foam pillow. What a great buy that is and with free shipping!

When I heard that Joy's TS was a pillow I had to stay up to watch. I have been wanting to get a new pillow for quite some time & her description of what this one helps with made it sound like it was custom-made for me! I was going to be practical and get the ivory & then convinced myself to get something pretty instead; I ordered one in the lavender. I can't wait to get it!

Enjoy your new pillow! I always wanted one of these, but they were just too expensive. What a great deal this is and with free shipping, you just can't beat it. I got mine in the sage green. I thought this deal was just as good as the TSV they had on the OPI nail polish. Hope you love yours when it arrives home. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Respected Contributor

I tuned in for a few moments, and heard "now, here's the thing" and knew, even though I haven't seen her in forever, that it's all the same!

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Respected Contributor

I was surprised to hear Mary Beth was on at midnight. I've got to believe she. Just doesn't want to be working at 12, 1 am very much that's why we rarely see her at those hours. IShe has seniority and probably stated she does not want to work in the evenings but on occasion for a TSV she may do so. I also wonder if her husband doesn't want Mary Beth driving around so late. She probably doesn't get out of there til after 2 am after doing a show and at that time a lot of drunks are on the roads.
Frequent Contributor

I was thinking the same thing - Mary Beth Never does the late night shows!

Honored Contributor

I saw her at midnight last night and thought that was odd. Rick must be on vacation. I think he does alot of the weekend kick offs.