Super Contributor

Re: O/T ~ What Is Your Favorite Magazine of All?

I really like Redbook, People Style Watch, Fitness, Shape and Self....magazines are my guilty pleasure lol!!
Super Contributor

I like More, Time, InStyle, and People and Us when I'm in the checkout line. Wink

Trusted Contributor

Magazines are my guilty pleasure and I like quite a few. The ones I look forward to most each month are Lucky and People Style Watch, but I also enjoy In Style, Allure, and Real Simple. I've been working on redecorating my house so I find myself gravitating more toward mags like Better Homes and Gardens recently.

Super Contributor

On 2/25/2014 jk9 said: Real Simple is my fav. Great variety of topics, new uses for old items, style, recipes, etc. Do not gef tired of it like I did with "O" and some others.

Real Simple is my favorite as well.

Super Contributor

I have three favorites that I've been getting for years! InStyle, People Styke Watch and Allure. For the home I like Better Homes & Gardens. My mother gave my Redbook and I kind of like that too for home, beauty & recipes. If I could only choose ONE, I'd pick InStyle without a doubt!
Honored Contributor

We have stopped most of our subscriptions. Most are just adds. DH gets a few professional journals but that is about all. We do get TV Guide and if I could find something that didn't have that chitter chatter I would subscribe to that. Because of where we live the local news doesn't fit our needs.

Honored Contributor

A beauty magazine won't replace Consumer Reports. They are getting a bit techie, to say the least. CR also has a shopping magazine called Shop Smart. It has more general shopping info on all categories and they have made it much more readable.

Valued Contributor

I just went back to Better Homes and Gardens but I do miss the old TV Guide. It was perfect the way it was. All magazines were great years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

Vanity Fair, Martha Stewart Living, InStyle.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

InStyle

Shape

Consumer Reports

Prevention