Esteemed Contributor

I hope Feline Groovey doesn't mind. She posted this on the "Thank You Webbie We Can Post Pictures Thread" I know not all of you look at that thread, but this is just too cute, I wanted to make sure the beauty ladies got to see it.Heart

Cat loves baby.gif

Cats love babies. If you put a baby on the floor in cat territory, that baby now belongs to the cat.mini haha.gif

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

Re: O/T Too Cute To Not Share

OMG that is just cute overload!!! Thanks for sharing

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the super cute clip!

Honored Contributor

Hello bettebHeart

Thanks for sharing, so cute.

Esteemed Contributor

betteb,

Thank you for sharing these precious moments.  That cat is being so gentle - so sweet.

Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

I hope Feline Groovey doesn't mind. She posted this on the "Thank You Webbie We Can Post Pictures Thread" I know not all of you look at that thread, but this is just too cute, I wanted to make sure the beauty ladies got to see it.Heart

Cat loves baby.gif

Cats love babies. If you put a baby on the floor in cat territory, that baby now belongs to the cat.mini haha.gif

I sure don't, beebee, and thanks for sharing. 8)  

And since cats own everything (natch), your remark is so true LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi FelineHeart I knew there were some beauty ladies that would really enjoy seeing that. It's so funny how that cat wants to pet that baby so bad, but she knows about her claws, so she settles for a head rub.Smiley Happy

How are you tonight? It's been so hot here, I have just been trying to stay in the house and I am bored silly. I'm supposed to be keeping my feet up as much as possible, so it's been ok for that I guess Smiley Sad

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

Hi FelineHeart I knew there were some beauty ladies that would really enjoy seeing that. It's so funny how that cat wants to pet that baby so bad, but she knows about her claws, so she settles for a head rub.Smiley Happy

How are you tonight? It's been so hot here, I have just been trying to stay in the house and I am bored silly. I'm supposed to be keeping my feet up as much as possible, so it's been ok for that I guess Smiley Sad

Sorry I missed your question, bette :heart:, but thanks for asking.

It's hot and humid here too, both which my body can't tolerate.  Thank God for fans and A/C (and spray water bottles and ice and...) !

Staying indoors and chillaxin' where the air quality is better, you have a kitty nurse, and you can keep your feet up is important for your health, so I'm glad that you can.

Welcome to my summer world, LOL, but without the feline companion for the last two years tho.  Can't rectify that 'til who knows when.

Yep, it's boring at times, but you've gotta just deal, babe.  I've been sending good vibes into the universe for your pulmonologist and other appts. to go well, so I hope that they do.

Nice of you to re-post the cat-baby GIF. That sweet kitty bunting her baby then collapsing into her just slays me.  

Can't.

Even.

;-)

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the good vibes Feline, I need them.Heart

Yes, in Kansas, hot is the word, all summer long. i went out to Kohl's with my SIL, and it really wore me out, the air is so thick. Ugh!

I don't know how interested you would be, but you might enjoy my latest post on Marp's Eve, Sloaney and the Kittens thread. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

Thanks for the good vibes Feline, I need them.Heart

Yes, in Kansas, hot is the word, all summer long. i went out to Kohl's with my SIL, and it really wore me out, the air is so thick. Ugh!

I don't know how interested you would be, but you might enjoy my latest post on Marp's Eve, Sloaney and the Kittens thread. Smiley Happy

Going there right now; thanks. 8)