Contributor

O/T Prayers for my Husband needed..........

Sorry to drop this like a bomb ladies and I don't want this to turn into a poor Amy blog , but I am asking for your prayers for my husband. As a result of some blood tests he has been undergoing for the last two months he has been refered to a hemotology oncologist. I have kept this close to the vest because I didn't want to give energy to the thought of the worst case scenerio, mainly because as some of you know I was widowed at 31 and lost a baby in the same year. I will be 43 in two weeks so the thought of this possibility is one I have refused to give power to. This doctor specializes in cancer's related to the bloodstream such as leukemia, etc. They called my husband at work this morning and set up immediate tests for the first of next week. They will not confirm the type or stage to us, not sure if they know and just haven't gotten it confirmed or they want to say everything in person....Can't get a straight answer. My husband is frightened but won't show me, and I am frightened and won't show him because he needs me to be positive and strong. So given my other family obligations, please pray for him and me the strength to move forward to whatever we may face with a strong spine. I am okay, not falling apart, we have no definates, but the implications are enough to really rattle my cage to say the least. I know God is in control no matter what happens, I just want to be who He and my husband expect and need me to be now........love to you ladies in advance....amy