Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: O/T I'm Sorry Mr./Ms. Brownpants (or Bluepants_

Thank you KK. I really needed that!! (Pure genius)

Valued Contributor

Ha! Ha! Ha! Kokathy!!! So true! I ordered the full size SHP oil the day after I ordered the Wen pets and I have the oil and not the pets! Ugh!! I'm heading to my parents house in a few to groom their dog and really wanted to surprise them with the Wen pets! Come on Mr.Brownpants! It was in the next town over at 1am so why don't I have it yet?!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Super Contributor

On 6/14/2014 BethanyB said: Ha! Ha! Ha! Kokathy!!! So true! I ordered the full size SHP oil the day after I ordered the Wen pets and I have the oil and not the pets! Ugh!! I'm heading to my parents house in a few to groom their dog and really wanted to surprise them with the Wen pets! Come on Mr.Brownpants! It was in the next town over at 1am so why don't I have it yet?!

turtle is on strike.

Valued Contributor

On 6/14/2014 Kokathy said:
On 6/14/2014 BethanyB said: Ha! Ha! Ha! Kokathy!!! So true! I ordered the full size SHP oil the day after I ordered the Wen pets and I have the oil and not the pets! Ugh!! I'm heading to my parents house in a few to groom their dog and really wanted to surprise them with the Wen pets! Come on Mr.Brownpants! It was in the next town over at 1am so why don't I have it yet?!

turtle is on strike.

Lol! Maybe the Wen pets was too heavy for his little legs....the oil is much lighter! Lol!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!