Super Contributor

Re: O/T I'm Sorry Mr./Ms. Brownpants (or Bluepants_

I got my OTO's from Mr. Brownpants that have the body lotion. From Ms./Mr. Bluepants I got my Graze box (it's supposed to be healthy snacks) and I got my 613 cream and mouse yesterday.

Today Mr. Bluepants just tossed the goodies from Amazon on my porch being it's pouring out and Mr. Brownpants should have my Summer Honey 3 piece kit.

e.t.a. I just tracked the rest of my packages and I'll be getting the IT cosmetics stuff I ordered. As long as the rain doesn't keep them away, I'll be square with Q.

Frequent Contributor

My UPS guy is on vacation or something because I received one of those "we'll try again" slips. Mark never leaves those slips! Yes, we're on a first name basis. We agreed on two locations where I could find my packages so I don't have to worry about them not being delivered when I'm at work. And some unidentified stand-in Mr. Brownpants leaves me a slip?! I hope Mark is back today. I have 3 OTOs (2 body, 1 SHP) on vehicle for delivery today. Or else I have to wait until next week. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

...also known as Serena1130
Super Contributor

Well Mark should not be taking vacations at such a crucial time, lol. Well I hope he enjoyed or is enjoying his time off.

Frequent Contributor

On 6/13/2014 Kokathy said:

Well Mark should not be taking vacations at such a crucial time, lol. Well I hope he enjoyed or is enjoying his time off.

Lol. I certainly intend to have a word with hm about this. I am going to make sure he remembers for future Junapalooza, Wenapalooza, Gallonpalooza {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}. This is my first. We'll be ready next year.

...also known as Serena1130
Super Contributor

My OTO with lotion, oil & remoist is on the truck today, along with a pair of Bliss Gravity-Free chairs, a set of Technique pans, a pair of Birkis and My Grandma's Coffee Cakes. {#emotions_dlg.blush}. My DH has probably already been razzed about it at work this morning, although the chairs and cakes are his. When he changed routes his truck is now parked next to the driver who delivers to our house - can't hide anything.

Valued Contributor

Second day in a row he visited! Yesterday was the OTO w/ the lotion, oil and remoist, today was the OTO 3 piece set in SHP! I really hope he comes back tomorrow!! I've received stuff on Saturday before, so Please bring the rest of my goodies!!!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Trusted Contributor

Okiebug, I can't hide anything either........we've been out of town recently, so all of my Wen purchases will be waiting there at the post office when we go to pick up our mail. I'm embarrassed just thinking about it.

Valued Contributor

Hoping tomorrow brings the rest of my goodies (excluding tonights gallon and EDT). I want my stuff now! Not the most patient of people here!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Valued Contributor

I wonder what kind of pants they wear at QVC?? It's going on 5 days now that my 3 piece SHP kit has been "in processing" and it's not pretty. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

It's hard enough when you receive those infamous tracking numbers. At least then, I can imagine them getting transferred from station to station, progressively making their way home. But when they are STUCK "in processing" ... NO CAN DO!

I always thought of myself as a pretty easy going, go with the flow, kind of person. But now I know, there is a bit of Veruca Salt in me that WANTS IT NOW too!! (Thanks KoKathy {#emotions_dlg.blush})

Super Contributor

They wear potato sacks. What happens is our orders print up on those old school printers that look like this

old school

That's when we get the order saying it's shipped. Then the person who rips off the order, and puts on a potato sack and hops around the warehouse putting together our order.

Then they give it to the turtle to get it to the ups facility.

turtle mail

Then we finally get our package of goodies.

I really can't complain too much. Q did shock me Tuesday. I ordered finishing treatment cream in the morning on easy does it day and I had it on Tuesday.

I did see my EDT is showing as shipped, hopefully I get it soon Smiley Happy I made a nice spot for it on my dresser.