Super Contributor

Re: O/T I'm Sorry Mr./Ms. Brownpants (or Bluepants_

On 6/11/2014 jennys kid said:

points for your veruca salt reference!

thanks for picking up on it. I figured we needed some comedy today being there is no Chaz today.

On 6/11/2014 jaxs mom said:
On 6/11/2014 Kokathy said:

I tried to resize Gollum but it wouldn't work.

He resists all attempts to thwart him LOL

I'll show him, I'll take his little ring and we'll see who is boss!

Trusted Contributor

On 6/11/2014 MissKlynn said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

I know the feeling! I have five tabs open right now with tracking status even though I also get text updates, I can't resist the urge to refresh the status online.

There's a new UPS upgrade service I'm thinking of trying that prevents them from transferring the package to the post office. It drives me NUTS when I think I'm getting a package that day and find out it was transferred to the post office so will take a day longer! Then I have to drive to my mailbox but UPS delivers right to my door... uuugghhhh! Don't they know I'm looking through the peep hole on my door waiting for that package! {#emotions_dlg.crying}

Same here!

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

KoKathy, I really enjoy your posts. Thanks for taking the time to lighten things up Smiley Wink

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

Koathy. I love reading your posts. They make me giggle and smile.

Super Contributor

You're welcome Wenners.

This is what happens when I have no access to the internet at work and not much to do (today was one of the quietest days I have had in a while). I did some shopping on Amazon prime (on my phone), I caught up on creating some document templates for coworkers, worked on random files that were submitted for review and sporadically wrote the text for this.

Regular Contributor

Really really honest Laughing out Loud!!
Super Contributor

If you only knew how many are just like you - lol. DH (Mr. Brownpants) has cars, trucks and horses chasing him. He'd been downtown for years, now has a rural route - his first time to be run down by a cowgirl {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

On 6/11/2014 Knew10 said: Really really honest Laughing out Loud!!

Everyone does it! Doesn't matter if you use Wen, shop Q or some other site. You get that tracking number and when we want something, we will hound it. I just got a delivery email for UPS for my oto and you know I checked all my other packages, lol {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

Amazon Prime, oh no, I did that too! I love my mysterious Mr. Brownpants. I open the garage door and he slips in the garage, knocks softly on the door to the house and leaves me goodies. He is like a sly little elf, now he walks all the way in and leaves them by the door, but last year it was just inside by a foot and sometimes he left them on the top of the car.

It is a big Q month, should I leave him cookies do you think?

Valued Contributor

Love it Kokathy!!! I feel you wrote this for me! All my precious items have shipped and every time I hear any little noise outside I jump up and look out the window! I'm like a kid on Christmas eve, is Santa Chaz coming?!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!