Honored Contributor

Re: O/T: How to bookmark your activity

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Most of us miss being able to see our activity. It was always the first place I looked when logging on.

We don't have that feature right now, but there is a very simple way to replicate it:

At the top right-hand side of each page is the search function. In that bar, type in your nic. Then to the bar to the right of that one, use the drop-down menu and choose "users." So you are essentially searching for yourself (something I've done all my life, but I digress).

You should then get a page on which you'll find your nic. Don't click on your nic. DO click on the word "posts" associated your nic. That will take you to your activity (posts you've written and threads you've started).

Then using your computer, bookmark that page. I did this yesterday and used it this morning. It works, and it's a breeze.

I use Firefox, but I can't see why it wouldn't work with any browser.

suzyQ3, thank you so much for explaining this in your How to bookmark your activity thread. When I initially read your explanation last month, I just couldn't seem to process it. So I bookmarked it and I meant to go back to it later. 

Well, I forgot but thanks to ChynnaBlue's really helpful Click here for Forum Tips links, I just took another look at your instructions and they worked!! 

Thanks again!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Most of us miss being able to see our activity. It was always the first place I looked when logging on.

We don't have that feature right now, but there is a very simple way to replicate it:

At the top right-hand side of each page is the search function. In that bar, type in your nic. Then to the bar to the right of that one, use the drop-down menu and choose "users." So you are essentially searching for yourself (something I've done all my life, but I digress).

You should then get a page on which you'll find your nic. Don't click on your nic. DO click on the word "posts" associated your nic. That will take you to your activity (posts you've written and threads you've started).

Then using your computer, bookmark that page. I did this yesterday and used it this morning. It works, and it's a breeze.

suzyQ3, thank you so much for explaining this in your How to bookmark your activity thread. When I initially read your explanation last month, I just couldn't seem to process it. So I bookmarked it and I meant to go back to it later. 

Well, I forgot but thanks to ChynnaBlue's really helpful Click here for Forum Tips links, I just took another look at your instructions and they worked!! 

Thanks again!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I'm so glad it helped, bebe.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Desi, I think that the information in suzyQ3's post provides a great work around until (if and when) we get our activity pages back. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I don't necessarily mind the long way of getting to my activity, but I hate that it only shows posts that I started and not posts that I have commented on.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I don't necessarily mind the long way of getting to my activity, but I hate that it only shows posts that I started and not posts that I have commented on.  

@Icegoddess If you follow the method I described, it shows ALL your posts. I just looked at my bookmarked page, and it has all my posts, both replies and opening posts.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Icegoddess If you follow the method I described, it shows ALL your posts. I just looked at my bookmarked page, and it has all my posts, both replies and opening posts.

Thanks SuzyQ3.  That worked.

QVC Social Team

Hello @suzyQ3@Icegoddess@bebe777@Irshgrl31201@deja vu!

I am happy to share that you can now see all of your posting activity in your account. Click here for instructions> My Activity

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

I am happy to share that you can now see all of your posting activity in your account. Click here for instructions> My Activity

Good news.

And also thanks for making links more recognizable in posts. Now I don't have to change the color myself. :-)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@Eva-QVC thank you so much for the My Activity update and for sharing this information!!! 

And a big thank you to @Eva-QVC @Keyai @Brittany-QVC @Beth-QVC @Amy-QVC  @Susan-QVC @Wayne-QVC @Paulette-QVC @Community_Team and all the other QVC moderators for making sure that your IT department understood that this was a priority for the QVC forum members!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy