Frequent Contributor

O/T How long does it take QVC to update return status?

I returned something 8 days ago, and so far the tracking only shows that it was picked up by USPS. I used the QVC return label. Is this normal? Why is it QVC does everything 3 times slower than any other company?

Contributor

Re: O/T How long does it take QVC to update return status?

It took 2 weeks to show that they received my return. I am still waiting to get my refund almost 3 weeks later.

Super Contributor

I think the hang up is the delivery service -- not QVC. A recent return kind of sat forever in IL, then popped up in West Chester. The tracking reports aren't always accurate, it seems. When it finally showed delivery back to the Q, then next day it showed up as "Returned - Refund Issued" and it took about 3 days before it showed up on my credit card. I've never had it take as long as Kay20 is experiencing -- Kay, call Customer Service! :-)
Honored Contributor

I mailed a return back on 12/24 and the refund posted to my card today.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

On 1/1/2014 MarenSeattle said: I think the hang up is the delivery service -- not QVC. A recent return kind of sat forever in IL, then popped up in West Chester. The tracking reports aren't always accurate, it seems. When it finally showed delivery back to the Q, then next day it showed up as "Returned - Refund Issued" and it took about 3 days before it showed up on my credit card. I've never had it take as long as Kay20 is experiencing -- Kay, call Customer Service! :-)

It showed they just received it a couple of days ago, and it states refund issued. My cc hasn't been refunded yet but I'm going to give it a couple of days before I call.

Esteemed Contributor

Something is going on with the tracking information with UPS & I believe USPS as well. I shipped an item back to QVC, on 12/24/13 up until yesterday it was sitting in limbo in Sparks, NV. I checked this morning and all of a sudden it shows delivered in Philadelphia on 12/30/13. No refund yet of course.

I have placed two orders from QVC, that have both shipped out a few days ago. When I check the tracking information today, the information just shows up as blank. It's not even saying waiting pickup or billing information sent. It's just blank on the status page.

I have a few packages that I ordered from e-bay. They were also showing up as blank (status page) , until they were actually delivered.

I think the UPS & USPS are still trying to recover from the holiday shipping fiascos.

Well, here we are on 5/20/8 and the return policy is still incredably long. It has taken up to 3 weeks before I see a credit posted to my account. No more QVC. Will stick with Amazon where the return policy is much more efficient.