Respected Contributor

Re: O/T Free tote fo Qcard members in their birthday month.

[ Edited ]

I got an e mail from QVC the beginning of June and said if I spend $150 for the month of June I would get a free bag for my birthday month. They said it wouldn't be sent till almost the end of July or August though in case  stuff gets sent back I guess.

I was told I had to spend  $150 in my birthday month which I did. I got a plastic orange and white tote toward the end of August, 2 months later.

I have been with QVC since they first started, long before they bought CVN and had MaryBeth come over from CVN, long time.

I would much prefer a $5 or $10 credit to my account than having to spend $150 for that month to get a cheap plastic tote.

they use to give you easy pay for your birthday month.

Frequent Contributor

I sure didnt my bday is this month and have spen t quite a bit of money this summer. Maybe it will come later. My colleague did r eceive it though on her bday

Respected Contributor

lat year it took them two months to ship it. This year no offers and my bday is sept. 4

Super Contributor

I'm very upset. I've shopped at the q since 1986 I spend a lot of money every year. I did not get this or any other offer. They should not do this if they don't do it for everyone
Super Contributor

I'm going to cancel my 20!auto delivery plans.
Respected Contributor

you have to spend $150 in the month of your birthday to be able to get this. They wait then till well after the 30 days so you didn't return anything you purchased to make sure you spent and didn't return $150 for that month. You will then receive the plastic/vinyl tote within the next 30 to 60 days.

I never heard of this but my birthday was last week and I got a bag today. No note that I could find. But thx qvc always great to have another tote
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

doglover3 wrote:

I got an e mail from QVC the beginning of June and said if I spend $150 for the month of June I would get a free bag for my birthday month. They said it wouldn't be sent till almost the end of July or August though in case  stuff gets sent back I guess.

I was told I had to spend  $150 in my birthday month which I did. I got a plastic orange and white tote toward the end of August, 2 months later.

I have been with QVC since they first started, long before they bought CVN and had MaryBeth come over from CVN, long time.

I would much prefer a $5 or $10 credit to my account than having to spend $150 for that month to get a cheap plastic tote.

they used to give you easy pay for your birthday month.

I well remember getting the birthday card from the Q that was "signed" by all of the Q hosts and that contained the Easy Pay offer.

As my birthday is also in June (the card generally arrived by the last week of May), I always treated myself to a special piece of pearl jewelry from either Honora,Or Paz or Hagit Gorali.

I haven't received that card for at least 2 years (maybe 3) and most certainly didn't receive the offer that you did.

It's just as well because there is no way that I would have taken them up on it.

I also never received any tote bag ever since they stopped sending the birthday card/Easy Pay offer.

--------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

@doglover3 wrote:

they use to give you easy pay for your birthday month.

For me all I had to do is buy one item. they maybe changed things

Respected Contributor

It's probably been at least ten years since I received any kind of birthday offer.

I also liked the signed cards they sent long ago.