Honored Contributor

I can't access the forum with FF this afternoon. The message said that my browser was redirecting me permanently and that it may be that I disabled cookies to the site. But I checked my cookies, and there is a current one for QVC. So I switched to IE and am here.

Anyone else?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I am on Firefox with no problems. Not sure how to help you.

Honored Contributor

Re: O/T: Firefox Users

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3

I am here now through FF.  I was on Chrome, as I have trouble with IE!!  Anyway, FF seems to be working for me suzy.  This board is a mess though.  I have trouble getting in here.  Of course all weekend no one could get in, if they did... it wasn't for long.

I have received repeated messages from Norton since Friday.  When I get into the boards  a "Suspicious Website" has appeared several times, and Norton closes page down right away.  What could be going on?  I hope to God, QVC wasn't hacked or something.

Anyway, let us know when you get FF working, and why you got the message!

Honored Contributor

I've been on FF all day here w/o problems. What version of FF is on your computer? Mine is at V.40.0.3 and you can see what version you have by going to the FF browser, look under the upper left hand side under Help and go to About Firefox to see what version you have. I have FF updates set to automatic if this helps.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

I've been on FF all day here w/o problems. What version of FF is on your computer? Mine is at V.40.0.3 and you can see what version you have by going to the FF browser, look under the upper left hand side under Help and go to About Firefox to see what version you have. I have FF updates set to automatic if this helps.

Thanks, JustJazzmom. Yes, we get updates, and our current version is the same as yours. Weird, huh?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I always use FF and have had no issues today.

Honored Contributor

I am on with firefox but can't get any pictures here on the forum. Pictures are the only reason I went to firefox.

Honored Contributor

I guess I should have rebooted before complaining, eh? I'm back on FF, for now at least. 

Trusted Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@suzyQ3

I am here now through FF.  I was on Chrome, as I have trouble with IE!!  Anyway, FF seems to be working for me suzy.  This board is a mess though.  I have trouble getting in here.  Of course all weekend no one could get in, if they did... it wasn't for long.

I have received repeated messages from Norton since Friday.  When I get into the boards  a "Suspicious Website" has appeared several times, and Norton closes page down right away.  What could be going on?  I hope to God, QVC wasn't hacked or something.

Anyway, let us know when you get FF working, and why you got the message!

I am on Safari and have been getting messages about "suspicious website" since Friday as well. It comes up even when I try to do a search on the website. Strange. something must be up since the slowness this weekend and now videos not playing - not even the live broadcast....

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In