Respected Contributor

How can I delete photos from my photo album that I was tagged in?  TIA

Honored Contributor

I think (but not sure) that you have to ask the tagger to either un tag you and delete the picture.  Play around with the options on the picture and see

Then go to your settings and set them so no-one can tag you without your knowledge.

Totally agree it's annoying..

Honored Contributor

Re: O/T ~ Facebook Question

[ Edited ]

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

How can I delete photos from my photo album that I was tagged in?  TIA

@Sunshine Kate  Go to your Facebook photos and click on the actual picture.  At the bottom of the picture is an assortment of words across the bottom.  Find "options" and left-click on it.  A pop-up menu will appear where you can select "Remove Tag".  That will remove the notification to other friends of yours that there's a picture you are in, but I believe the picture will still be in your album.  

To completely remove the picture altogether, go to the album and locate the picture.  Do Not Click on the picture this time.  Put your cursor over the picture and something that looks like a pencil will show in the upper right corner.  Move the cursor there and you will be given the option to edit or remove.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks, JeanLouiseFinch.   Cat Very Happy 

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

Thanks, JeanLouiseFinch.   Cat Very Happy 

@Sunshine Kate You're welcome.  Were you able to do what you wanted?

Respected Contributor

Yes, I was able to delete the photo.  I just hope FB doesn't notify the other person I removed it.  

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

Yes, I was able to delete the photo.  I just hope FB doesn't notify the other person I removed it.  

FB doesn't do that.