Respected Contributor

O/T - Dooney & Bourke Small Lexington Leather Shopper (A255877)

Ladies, I'd appreciate your opinions on this one! I ordered this as a lunchtime special. There were limited color options, and I got the yellow. Cognac and blue pop up occasionally, and I'm thinking of switching the color. Is the yellow TOO yellow and bright, or pretty versatile?

Also, if you have the bag, do you love it?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: O/T - Dooney & Bourke Small Lexington Leather Shopper (A255877)

I don't have that particular bag but have other bags in that bright yellow and love them. I don't think its too bright for spring/summer.
Respected Contributor

Thanks BeautyAddiction! It seems like it should look great with a lot of colors. And, since I live in south Florida, I should be able to use it in all seasons!

Respected Contributor

On 2/11/2015 itsMe said:

Thanks BeautyAddiction! It seems like it should look great with a lot of colors. And, since I live in south Florida, I should be able to use it in all seasons!

Welcome. I used to always buy black or brown bags and shoes, now I am thinking out of the box and am going more for color.
Honored Contributor

I thought the yellow was nice. I ordered cognac. I wanted to get out of the box and order pink, but it's not practical for me. Summers are short here, so I'm better off with a color I can use year round. I think yellow will be perfect in Florida.
Respected Contributor

On 2/11/2015 BeautyAddiction said:
On 2/11/2015 itsMe said:

Welcome. I used to always buy black or brown bags and shoes, now I am thinking out of the box and am going more for color.

Sounds like me! When I had a corporate career in NYC, most of my shoes and bags were black, and the rest were brown. Now I look for something with color, but versatile...... Yellow looks great with a lot of colors, but, since I rarely change my bag, I thought it might be too much. Cognac just popped up on waitlist again, but I think I'll stay with the yellow. The brown is tempting, though!

Respected Contributor

On 2/11/2015 graycatsrule said: I thought the yellow was nice. I ordered cognac. I wanted to get out of the box and order pink, but it's not practical for me. Summers are short here, so I'm better off with a color I can use year round. I think yellow will be perfect in Florida.

Thanks graycatsrule! I think you'll be really happy with your choice. No second guessing on that one at all!

Valued Contributor

I think you picked out a nice color, enjoy!
Respected Contributor

Thanks number one queen!