Contributor

I’ve been a QVC customer since 1987. As of today and because of your actions, I no longer am.

I don’t post here much anymore but yesterday I posted a thread about a sale on a beauty product line I like that QVC doesn’t sell. I posted it because I thought it might be helpful to people who read posts here. (Other posters do this all the time, without having their posts deleted.) The thread hurt no one; it didn’t harm you or QVC in any way.

You deleted the thread. I don’t know why and I don’t care anymore except to say that next time you consider deleting someone’s thread, perhaps you’ll pause to consider whether you’re - again - biting the hand that feeds you.

Very sincerely,
ets

Respected Contributor

ets, I posted the target beauty box a few weeks ago and the Q poofed it as well. I read your thread this morning and thank you!! I love acure products.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Super Contributor

QVC has every right to poof threads that they feel go against the Company as far as sales to other vendors outside of QVC. This is THEIR forum and they choose what is appropriate or not. You can read the rules you accepted to before you became a member. Do not make QVC seem like the bad guy. You either go by their rules or you can leave. I guess you already made that decision. Goodby!

Respected Contributor

Their community, their rules, you agreed.

Respected Contributor

For those who want to scold the OP, there are many posts here talking about other sites, products that aren't sold here and their promos and those threads are not removed.

It is a mystery why webbie is not more even handed about which threads to keep and which ones they will not.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane ~ Max
Look, I don’t like the taste of broccoli, but it doesn’t get tastier if you call it “Broccoli!”!
You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling. ~ Eames
Respected Contributor

It really doesn't make sense to me either. Some are poofed and some not. Maybe it all depends on who is monitoring the forums for that day. I have found some very good recommendations here about other lines also. Oh well, life will go on.

Esteemed Contributor

Some threads get poofed others do not. That's just the way it is.

I do not for one minute believe that the OP has decided to stop shopping at QVC, because a thread was poofed.

Honored Contributor
They don't have to be consistent, they don't have to be reasonable, they don't have to explain. Their board, their decision.
Super Contributor

Webbie is wishy washy in what he/she poofs. I don't care if it's "their board, their rules" why poof one post about a line the Q doesn't carry but let another stay? Be consistent, either poof all of those types or leave them on.

Respected Contributor
On 3/23/2014 icezeus said:

Some threads get poofed others do not. That's just the way it is.

I do not for one minute believe that the OP has decided to stop shopping at QVC, because a thread was poofed.

I know, right!