Contributor

O/T - Cooling Towels from HSN

Should have known these were 100% RIP-OFF products!

But my oldest son works inside with zero A/C doing electrical wiring, etc., so I'm worried about him in this heat.

Bought 'em.

1) They are an icky feeling product and THEY DO NOT feel any different than any plain, old cloth. Period. Not any cooler, don't stay cool longer, nothing.

2) Thought maybe I'd misunderstood the presentation on HSN, so when I wet the towel and it was just a normal, wet rag, I read the instructions, which said to wash before first use in cold water. Thought maybe that was the "magic".

3) Took the damp item to the laundry room, laid it on the dryer while I opened the washer & poured in the detergent, and then added the cloth to the washer. Didn't notice it right then, but when I came back 45 min. later to put it in the dryer, I flip on the light to find a huge ugly black stain on my beautiful, new white dryer top. OMG - THAT BLACK TOWEL STAINED MY DRYER! I tried water, then Soft Scrub - nothing touched the stain. I'm livid.

4) Called HSN and Customer Service said someone would call me within 24-48 hrs. I'm so upset I could scream! They owe me a brand new dryer top.

5) And to top it off, when I log into HSN, it says I haven't ordered that item, so I can't post a negative review.