Honored Contributor

O/T Catt Stevens' Dress on TV Show "So You Think You Can Dance"

Ladies, I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the interesting dress Catt Stevens has on.

Right now the TV show, "So You Think You Can Dance" is on and she's wearing an interesting dress.

I've never seen anything like it. Any ideas on who makes it?

Just curious.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: O/T Catt Stevens' Dress on TV Show ""So You Think You Can Dance""

Cat Stevens in a dress?! Wouldn't that be funny! I did see Cat Deeley's dress and its quite pretty but I know nothing about it. sorry
Honored Contributor

Thanks! I kept thinking.....that name sounds strange! Thanks for setting me straight! I thought it sounded strange.

It is interesting looking, isn't it? Never seen anything quite like it.

Respected Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Andreatoo said: Cat Stevens in a dress?! Wouldn't that be funny! I did see Cat Deeley's dress and its quite pretty but I know nothing about it. sorry

Glad you set this straight. I initially thought someone was poking fun at Cat S and his chosen religious garb.

Honored Contributor

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOo! Just me being my usual 'wrong' self! I kept thinking, 'that sounds strange' but I put it down anyway. Sorry.

Honored Contributor

I like that dress, too. It is different.

Honored Contributor

I'm going to see if I can find out (just out of curosity). I'm too old to wear it and would stretch it out. I just think it's interesting.

Will get back.

Mara Hoffman designed the dress straight from Catt herself!! It's beautiful but not many people could wear it.

Honored Contributor

the name Cat Stevens definitely made me to take a look lol. I don't think anyone larger than a B or a small C could get away with the way the top of the dress is cut.I was going through my closet the other day and I happen to have a few dresses in a similar style as that but not as exposed on the sides
Honored Contributor

She must weigh about 90 lbs. Of course it was probably made just for her. The scene is just beautiful.

It reminded me of something a child would wear but then it had an adult flavor about it.

I don't know, I guess I'm being silly. I just liked it. It's so hard to find things that are different these days. Not find, but see them, I guess is what I meant.

I know all of you ladies like style and I thought you might find it interesting.

Honored Contributor

the pattern of the dress making isn't unique but the fabric and the colors surely are!