Super Contributor

Re: O/T: Bobbi Kristina Brown

On 2/1/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:

I hope they will look at the husband carefully.

Her poor grandmother!

You know and because Whitney's entire estate was left to Bobbi Kristina and now that Bobbi is married, I believe that if she dies without a will everything she has (and was Whitney's) will go to the husband. Not sure but I think so.

Honored Contributor

Very sad indeed, I hope she pulls through. When you grow up with both parents on drugs & alcohol, she ended up following their lead.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

No one here has a clue whether this young girl got help or not when her mother died. The sad part is that she was of adult age when her mother passed and she might have refused help if offered to her. Then again, she may have been getting lots of help and support. People do horrible things or suffer tragic events even when they are deep into counseling or therapy. Also very sad is that she grew up with two drug addicted, dysfunctional parents who should have lost custody when she was little. Her exposure to her parents' drug use, whether she witnessed it or not, bordered on child abuse. Bobby Brown claims she never witnessed them using drugs. Big deal. She just had to watch them act like crazed morons for nearly her whole life. Whatever happens, I hope she finds peace.

Esteemed Contributor

This wasn't about getting help when her mother died. She had drug problem we 's before Whitney's death.
Trusted Contributor

ccassaday is correct. She has had a major drug problem for many years. Very, very sad.

Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2015 imaclotheshog said:
On 2/1/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:

I hope they will look at the husband carefully.

Her poor grandmother!

You know and because Whitney's entire estate was left to Bobbi Kristina and now that Bobbi is married, I believe that if she dies without a will everything she has (and was Whitney's) will go to the husband. Not sure but I think so.

I think if a person dies intestate it goes to blood relatives in succession, according to state law. This is just my opinion from what I have experienced through California law....If she has a will, money will go where she has stated, except certain trusts, legacies, Trusts usually have stipulations to them, I know she has to have a trust to inherit Whitney's future residuals and future money made from her name. He most likely will get money she has earned, property that is communal and community accounts.. But trusts have provisions to follow. I have been through this in California. IDK how long she has been married, but you also have to be married a certain amount of time for certain inheritances.

But who knows???. I would hope she will be around to spend that money herself. poor thing

ETA

I didn't realize she is from Georgia. IDK about Georgia law. IDK why I was thinking she was from California. See, what do I know?

Trusted Contributor

Our family feels so bad for her. She is in our prayers.

Respected Contributor

Very sad indeed. She needed help for a long time. I read she is in a coma and the family were told to prepare for the worse.

Trusted Contributor

Amazing.

Honored Contributor

I LOVED Whitney, thought she was the most amazing singer of her generation, but her life was out of control from her early 20s. YET, I knew someone who lived near one of her homes when Bobbi Kristina was a very little girl, and she SWORE that Whitney made every possible effort to be a typical mom, dressed in jeans and no makeup, putting BK on the bus with the rest of the little girls. It seems that she craved simpler surroundings but just couldn't keep herself in the same place long enough to sustain a peaceful life. Can't say I've ever beeb much of a Bobby Brown fan.