Respected Contributor

Re: O/T: Bobbi Kristina Brown

On 2/1/2015 imaclotheshog said:
On 2/1/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:

I hope they will look at the husband carefully.

Her poor grandmother!

You know and because Whitney's entire estate was left to Bobbi Kristina and now that Bobbi is married, I believe that if she dies without a will everything she has (and was Whitney's) will go to the husband. Not sure but I think so.

Bobby K is not and never married her current boyfriend. A lawyer for the family made the statement.

Respected Contributor

On 2/5/2015 Pie1993 said:

Once a person has been deprived of oxygen for 4 minutes or more there really is little hope. Once the brain dies the rest of the body starts to die too.

There have been reports when the Family is ready - they will let her go.

When the family is ready.... JMO ~ What an unimaginable choice to have to make for your Child. Personally, I don't know how I could ever be ready. Would a week be enough time? Just one more day...hoping for a miracle? I feel so bad for all of them. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Occasional Contributor

I'm.from Boston my sister use to go to highschool w/ him I remember in a interview he stated he was diagnosed w/the same medical problem Chris Brown has and he taking meds for it Bk probably had a spiritual ceremony like the singer Brandy did and also went around telling people that they were married but when they broke up he said in a interview they were never married BB other children live outside of Boston in Canton (burbs) Before BB even made it big The baby he is having now he is married to her If nothing is in a legal document then everything will go to the BK father
Honored Contributor

In the Diane Sawyer interview he said he was diagnosed with Bipolar. He was also self-medicating as many do. It's a horrible, horrible disease.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

That little girl never had a chance at a normal life. So very sad.

Honored Contributor

What a tragic situation all around.....the family has so many problems it is really sad she has had to grow up in such an environment. I wish BK peace.
Super Contributor

Very tragic.....I cannot imagine experiencing such a situation.

Esteemed Contributor

It's so very,very sad. Whitney passed away on Feb 11, 2012. I wonder if they will hold on until the anniversary.

Honored Contributor

Just heard on the news that the police are doing criminal investigation and that BK had physical injuries to her body when she was recovered.....no more details but I think he tried to kill her and make it look like a suicide but she was found by the other guy before she drowned.