Honored Contributor

Re: O/T: Bobbi Kristina Brown

I was sad to read this. I imagine this is breaking the hearts of her grandmother and her aunt and those that loved her. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope. I am praying for her.

Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2015 YorkieonmyPillow said:

I hope they will look at the husband carefully.

Her poor grandmother!

Unfortunately, this is the first thing I thought of.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

Since this story broke i have just felt so bad for her, I am sure she cried out for help the past few years and just feel terrible that she didnt get the help she needed. I know you have to be in a position to receive help, but I dont understand why her family did not camp out on her doorstep until she listened, especially if she was living on her own. You just cant let a person like that live on their own, look at her history. I hope the poor girl gets some peace, I just feel terrible for her that it has come to this

Esteemed Contributor

It is very sad and so young; she never got over her mother's death and apparently her family did not seek professional help to help her with her grief.

Super Contributor

I am praying for Bobbi K & her family. Drugs & fame kill so many people. Wish she could've found peace.

Honored Contributor

It was a combination of things; she's the child of two addicts and she grew up in the entertainment world where substance abuse is common and accepted. She grew up with too much money and too little structure. The child found her mother in that tub and probably received no counselling. We never really get over our mother's deaths, the girl has been grieving alone since her mother's death. No doubt she's been surrounded by takers interested only in her money. I'm the movie about her mother hit her incredibly hard. I fully expected she'd follow in her mother's foot steps but I thought it would be 20 years from now after a life of drugs and disastrous choices. That is what her mother taught her.
Respected Contributor

On 2/2/2015 chrystaltree said: It was a combination of things; she's the child of two addicts and she grew up in the entertainment world where substance abuse is common and accepted. She grew up with too much money and too little structure. The child found her mother in that tub and probably received no counselling. We never really get over our mother's deaths, the girl has been grieving alone since her mother's death. No doubt she's been surrounded by takers interested only in her money. I'm the movie about her mother hit her incredibly hard. I fully expected she'd follow in her mother's foot steps but I thought it would be 20 years from now after a life of drugs and disastrous choices. That is what her mother taught her.

Whitney Houston's assistant found her in the tub, not her daughter.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2015 uumom said:
On 2/2/2015 chrystaltree said: It was a combination of things; she's the child of two addicts and she grew up in the entertainment world where substance abuse is common and accepted. She grew up with too much money and too little structure. The child found her mother in that tub and probably received no counselling. We never really get over our mother's deaths, the girl has been grieving alone since her mother's death. No doubt she's been surrounded by takers interested only in her money. I'm the movie about her mother hit her incredibly hard. I fully expected she'd follow in her mother's foot steps but I thought it would be 20 years from now after a life of drugs and disastrous choices. That is what her mother taught her.

Whitney Houston's assistant found her in the tub, not her daughter.

.....yes ?, but that changes nothing. The poor girl never had a chance in life.
Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Jaspersmom said:

No one here has a clue whether this young girl got help or not when her mother died. The sad part is that she was of adult age when her mother passed and she might have refused help if offered to her. Then again, she may have been getting lots of help and support. People do horrible things or suffer tragic events even when they are deep into counseling or therapy. Also very sad is that she grew up with two drug addicted, dysfunctional parents who should have lost custody when she was little. Her exposure to her parents' drug use, whether she witnessed it or not, bordered on child abuse. Bobby Brown claims she never witnessed them using drugs. Big deal. She just had to watch them act like crazed morons for nearly her whole life. Whatever happens, I hope she finds peace.

ITA. Kids who grow up watching their parents high on drugs and/or alcohol tend to use as well. Her roll models showed her nothing but drugs & violence. I doubt they even realized she had a problem. So very sad. A total waste of another life.

Honored Contributor

Bobby Brown ought to really feel proud of himself for the chaos he created in other people's lives. Now he's asking for privacy. What a bum!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment