Occasional Contributor

Re: O/T ~ Anyone In Young Living?

Thank you so much for information you provided!  I printed it out!  I don't know if there is a way to email through here, if so, I would love to email you to get more info!!!  

:-)

Gina

Occasional Contributor

Just thought of another question.  Where do you get the fractionated coconut oil from?  Do they have it at Young Living?  Thanks!  :-)

Valued Contributor

This post has been removed by QVC. Sorry, for your privacy please do not share e-mail addresses.

Contributor

Target and Walmart sell it. It is a liquid form of the oil. Stays liquid even in cold temperatures. You can find it in the baking asile

Respected Contributor

@Debra Nugent What other oils do you use with lavender to help with sleep? I just joined Young Living, will receive my starter kit tomorrow and am anxious to begin using the oils. I purchased fractionated coconut oil and rollerballs at Whole Foods so I'll be ready when my kit arrives. 

Thanks in advance for any help you can send my way...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

Can anyone recommend essential oils to use with Lavender to help with sleep?

New Contributor

I love equal parts of Lavender and Cederwood to relax and sleep before going to bed.  I keep a diffuser on my night stand.  If I have a lot on my mind, I add Stress Away to this.  Stress Away is beyond amazing for any anxiety.

Respected Contributor

@Jam wrote:

I love equal parts of Lavender and Cederwood to relax and sleep before going to bed.  I keep a diffuser on my night stand.  If I have a lot on my mind, I add Stress Away to this.  Stress Away is beyond amazing for any anxiety.

Thanks Jam! I have Lavender as well as Stress Away, I'll order Cederwood with my next order. Last night I tried Lavender and Peace & Calming as a pillow spray and as a roller ball with fractionated coconut oil on my feet but didn't put a diffuser in my bedroom, I'll try the diffuser tonight. I got the Bamboo Diffuser with my starter kit.

I've used Young Living Thieves essential oil and household cleaner for years, buying them on Amazon, and love both... I'm glad I finally took the plunge and joined YL. I'm diffusing Geranium EO right now and it smells so good!!! 

Thanks again! 

Respected Contributor

I ordered my premium starter kit on Friday and I can't wait to get it! I have a few bottles that my mother-in-law sent me months ago. I never opened them. I've been really stressed and down lately and decided to open them yesterday. I have peppermint, lemon and grapefruit. I'm a fan of citrus in general. I used a little lemon. It cheered me up. Then I went for the grapefruit. Again, it lifted my spirits. Then I tried the peppermint. Same thing. I'm really looking forward to exploring oils further.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's been a few days and I already see an improvement in anxiety, alertness and sleep!