Super Contributor

Re: O/T ANY OLD SCHOOL BEAUTY BOARD LADIES AROUND?? JUST WANTED TO SAY HI!

@philogirl wrote:

Hi SnowKita!  OMG, the NR reference--yes--that is when I first discovered this board. I got quite an education as that whole thing unfolded. High drama!  I never ordered from her, but it was quite interesting and awful all at once. Great to see your post. Have a fabulous week. 

Hi-yah!  the funny thing is she was so helpful & knowledgable before that-knew alot about ingredients.   yah, went a little beauty loopy about the beauty bash, but all in good fun and no judging from me about getting crazy about beauty.  but, then the fiasco went down...weird.  

Super Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I'm an old timer!  Was just thinking about RowdyMom and Joella, Harpa, I remember NR of course, and Lyn in MI was a regular.  Anyone remember Xanax4smiles?

I don't come on Beauty that much more because Q doesn't sell the brand I use.  And sometimes it can get so political if you mention the brand you like and why you like it.

So I stay away, can't ignore any more.  LOL

yes!  feels like missing old friends grown apart.  agree about the brand politics.  

Super Contributor

omgosh are you still here?  i stumbled onto this tonight googling something else.  i looked everywhere for this site in the beauty pages, thought they killed it.  feel like i am skulking around in a ghost town, lol!!  waving!!!  : )