Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty  - I see she's listed for the TS on Thursday -curious to see the TS item!

I LOVE the NuFace device and use it regularly for facial and neck toning. Not looking to replace it.

But I bought this NJ tool awhile ago when it was a TS bundled with her Prickly Pear oil. I use it when I travel and daily, just a few minutes in a.m. to help with puffy allergy eyes (rolling it under eyes outward) I also use it under my chin. I've read it helps the muscles if you clench your jaw and to help with product absorption. 

Nurse Jamie Facial Massage Tool
610-545

I have a dupe of this and love it.  Sometimes the simplest concept yields the best results. 

Honored Contributor

@BeautyLver wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty  - I see she's listed for the TS on Thursday -curious to see the TS item!

I LOVE the NuFace device and use it regularly for facial and neck toning. Not looking to replace it.

But I bought this NJ tool awhile ago when it was a TS bundled with her Prickly Pear oil. I use it when I travel and daily, just a few minutes in a.m. to help with puffy allergy eyes (rolling it under eyes outward) I also use it under my chin. I've read it helps the muscles if you clench your jaw and to help with product absorption. 

610-545

I have a dupe of this and love it.  Sometimes the simplest concept yields the best results. 

@BeautyLver  - yes. It is a simple tool but effective. It's easy to use but you actulally need to use it regularly to achieve benefits. I would like the body tool - do you know of any dupes?

How many times do posters write about buying products and tools and not using them, then declaring it's a hoax,lol. Then there are the ones that stalk celebrities, watch their reality shows which banks the celebrities the big $$$$$$ and they further promote them here with constant  gossip threads The ones complaining about the big houses and medical procedures, etc are the "poor disadvantaged' ones funding it, LOL!!!! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I have the facial massage tool, use it regularly and love it.  I also have the eyeonix eye massaging beauty tool and very happy with it, too.  Works wonders when my eyes are puffed closed and bags under the eyes.