Regular Contributor

Mini Nuface tsv.......plugged in for 48 hours and still does not read fully charged. Called the company, and I apparently do not speak English, as they kept skirting the issue and would not answer a direct question. Tired  of giving my hard earned money to companies with poor customer service. Tired of QVC not answering emails about product or site problems!!!! Bought the tracphone tsv and cannot access the video they emailed (the nuface video sent in email worked fine). FOUR emails with ONE response saying it is my browser, with it is not since I can access other videos!! CONSISTENTLY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM QVC!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Nuface tsv charging problem

Good morning. I just wanted to address your issue about your poor service experience.

I would like to assist you with your issue. Please email us at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com  

I will do waht I can to help.

Susan/QVC Social Team

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@couldnotcareless wrote:

Mini Nuface tsv.......plugged in for 48 hours and still does not read fully charged. Called the company, and I apparently do not speak English, as they kept skirting the issue and would not answer a direct question. Tired  of giving my hard earned money to companies with poor customer service. Tired of QVC not answering emails about product or site problems!!!! Bought the tracphone tsv and cannot access the video they emailed (the nuface video sent in email worked fine). FOUR emails with ONE response saying it is my browser, with it is not since I can access other videos!! CONSISTENTLY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM QVC!

But does it still work? The reason I ask is that I got the Mini NuFace in December. Prior to using it the first time, I left it charge overnight. Then I started using it. For the first few months I didn't plug it back in after each use; I would just charge it on the weekends, which seemed to take a lot of hours to do (overnight).

After a few months of that I decided to just keep it plugged in (when not using). Even then it doesn't show it is fully charged until the next day when I use it again. Although it seems to me it shouldn't take a full day to charge when I only used it 15 minutes (5 minutes in each area), it always works. So I just ignore the fact that it appears to take so long to charge. As long as it works every time I need it (and it does!), then I'm okay with it. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I've had my mini nuface for I think about a year.   No matter how much or little I use it, it always takes at least a  day and a half to fully charge.  Since it seems to work fine I quit worrying about it.