Super Contributor

Could Nuface cause broken capillaries? I have been using Nuface for about a month and a half and I'm noticing new broken capillaries on my cheeks. Also, some pimples.

Anyone else have this problem?

Re: Nuface: broken capillaries?

I had a simuliar issue. Originally I only used it a coupple times a week.  Once I started using it every day I notice several broken capillaries just above my jaw line.  I stop using it since I was't sure if that was the cause or not.

Honored Contributor

Clarisonic did it for me.  Even the "gentle or sensitive" one.  I had to have them lasered off.  NEVER again!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Clarisonic did it for me.  Even the "gentle or sensitive" one.  I had to have them lasered off.  NEVER again!

Same thing happened to me. I used a Clarisonic knockoff and (I think) used the gentle brush. Didn't even push hard. So hard to know what will cause something like that--or at least hurry along something that was going to happen anyway.

Does anyone here know definitively what causes broken capillaries? That would be a good piece of info to have.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This thread is from 2013.

New poster revived it.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

This thread is from 2013.

New poster revived it.

Oh good gravy.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain 

Anything that increases blood flow to the skin surface has the potential to cause capillaries to swell with blood and if you are prone to getting them to begin with then I would not recommend using microcurrent stimulation. I have a problem with microcapillaries ( telangiectasia) and I have to avoid doing certain things....anything that cause increased blood flow to my face basically. No bungee jumping for me...LOL!Woman LOL