Honored Contributor

Did anyone order or have used the NuFace Fix? I like the design of it. I dont have it but it seems good from the presentation. It is different from NuFace because it smooths lines and wrinkles they said. It will smooth lines around eyes, mouth, forehead., including crows feet and the elevens.  $139 with serum duo.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

According to some of the reviews I've seen with this device is that there seems to be some kind of structural flaw in the design of the product itself. Apparently the thing cracks and breaks off close to where the balls are located. You might want to check those reviews out before purchasing. @CherryHugs 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

According to some of the reviews I've seen with this device is that there seems to be some kind of structural flaw in the design of the product itself. Apparently the thing cracks and breaks off close to where the balls are located. You might want to check those reviews out before purchasing. @CherryHugs 

Before purchasing I would check out the reviews. Ulta has reviews on it. Lots of negetive reviews. I really think a Jade or Rosé Quartz roller would give you the same results. (Being only temporary.)
Occasional Visitor
The company said they fixed the structural flaws a few months ago so the QVC devices won’t break.
Honored Contributor

Thank you!  I decided to save money and go with a  rose quartz roller.  I thought starting now I could help the start of these lines around eyes and mouth. Hope it will help Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller