Respected Contributor

NuFace users......I am using this gel with the NuFace Mini.

[ Edited ]

AC4BE5D4-B1FD-416F-B9C0-F8F94C1A92BB.jpeg

2@$10.00
Honored Contributor

Re: NuFace users......I am using this gel with the NuFace Mini.

Ultrasound gel?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

Ultrasound gel?

@I am still oxoxYes this is Ultrasound gel. That is what Electrode Gel means. Hope this helps. My daughter is an RN works in Labor & Delivery they use this for the Ultrasound tests. She suggested using it with my NuFace. This special type of gel features a wide range of applications since it is a notable conductive substance for a correct ultrasound transmission and electrode related treatments. Its viscosity is set to be medium to high which maximizes the conductivity and will not dry while still in use on the user’s skin. Another good thing to note is that it is a washable gel, because it is water soluble it will wash pretty easy and not leave a stain behind. Also another positive fact of this gel is that it was created for all types f skins with an hypoallergenic feature that does not irritate the skin.
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty  - very good! My understanding about the conductive gel is all that is needed is something basic. That's why I've not reordered tbe NuFace gel.

I've been using basic aloe gel. It has been on short supply since the virus emergency but I recently found some aloe gel at the drugstore.

Where do you purchase the ultrasound gel?

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty  - very good! My understanding about the conductive gel is all that is needed is something basic. That's why I've not reordered tbe NuFace gel.

I've been using basic aloe gel. It has been on short supply since the virus emergency but I recently found some aloe gel at the drugstore.

@Chi-town girl My daughter purchased it on Amazon Prime. Just to note Tammy’s Ageless Beauty (YouTuber) also uses this gel. She has very sensitive skin.
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girlMy daughter purchased it on Amazon Prime. Just to note Tammy’s Ageless Beauty (YouTuber) also uses this gel. She has very sensitive skin.

Thank you again!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

2@$10.00

Thank you for this information. Where does one buy ultrasound gel? 

Respected Contributor

@happycat wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

2@$10.00

Thank you for this information. Where does one buy ultrasound gel? 

@happycat You can find Ultrasonic Gel on Amazon and just Google Ultrasonic Gel there are a lot of sites that sell it.
Valued Contributor

That's the one I use with my nuface and SSC egg. It works great. I got mine from ebay. I'll use aloe gel in a pinch.

Trusted Contributor

@Naturesbeauty : Bought my NuFace in 2012 and have used this brand exclusively. Buy it on Amazon. I tried aloe initially and briefly because I found it dried too fast.