Respected Contributor

I have a NuFace, so I would usually not be inclined to watch a one hour show about it.

However, I will sometimes watch a few minutes to see if there is something new to learn.

One thing that is NOT new is they use the same darn before/after pictures that they always do.  Only TWO of them, and note that these were done with the PREVIOUS model.  WHAT?

They cannot come up with some new/different before/after photos after all this time???

Are they assuming that no one who has seen their show before will watch it and note they haven't gotten NEW photos?

Note to any beauty product vendor - shake it up with the before/after photos and SHOW ME MORE of them!

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

Re: NuFace show this morning

[ Edited ]

Hyacinth - do you like your nuface  device? Have you seen good results? Just curious....

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Nuface mini this morning.  I thought about getting the regular size device, but decided to go with the least expensive option.  I'm looking forward to seeing if it works for me.

Honored Contributor

I have had the device for a little less than a year.  It DOES work!  But the person has to be patient and put the time in (like the hair growth product) in order to see results.

It works by stimulating the muscle structure underneath the skin.  Like our muscles elsewhere, you have to "train" them in order for them to get stronger.  With this device it takes a while to see the "lift" you get on your skin when the muscles underneath get stronger.  The device does give a temporary lift right after you use it, but for more permanent results, do it at least once a day, follow instructions and you'll find that the muscle structure underneath the skin will start to gently lift the skin and pull the wrinkles out.  It isn't dramatic btw, kind of like the "Facial Flex" where you do the same thing to the underlying muscle structure....only manually.

This device is based on a medical device that was developed and successfully used on patients who suffered strokes with debilitating facial droop....

I've been very happy with mine..... but it has to be used every day.  If you stop using it, the muscles will quickly revert back.   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

OH, I forgot to add that once the gel that comes with the device is used up, you can find an Aloe Gel at the supermarket that works great~!  Far less expensive....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Hyacinth - do you like your nuface  device? Have you seen good results? Just curious....

I will be honest that I don't like using it!

It isn't that it takes much time or is painful.  I don't like having to put the gel on and then take it off.  My skin has become really sensitive lately, and any additional "messing" with my face just irritates it more.  You MUST use the gel and enough of it or you will feel the current.  It is quite uncomfortable, but you feel nothing when you use enough of it.  You kind of get a "warning" to put some more on.  YOu will start feeling SOMETHING and need to apply more gel.  Just put the gel on in sections, not all at once.

I can use it on the highest level.  I also use the LightStim, which I have been very faithful about using.  It is more passive!

The NuFace will show you results right away, but it takes time to see long lasting results.  That's why I would like to see NEW before/after photos.

Hope that helps!

Hyacinth

I will tell you i started it 2 wks ago.  i posted a review this morning but it wont be up for several days. Noticed a few days ago, looking in my rear view mirror my eyebrows were way higher than normal and the wrinkle in my eyebrows were gone! i went home and looked in the magnifying mirror and my eyebrow are looked lifted and plumped and wrinkle completely smoothed out! yesteday, again, looked in rear view mirror and noticed one of my cheeks was higher than the other. for some reason my results are coming about a day apart. one side looks lifted then the next day the other side comes up. I have been religious with this thing, i do 6 times a wk. i am amazed, shocked, dramtic results! noticed jowls coming up this morning. stick with it! took me 2 wks to see results!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hyacinth003 @MSKRIS @Q4u @Trudey @Goldengate8361

I noticed that there is a March TSV for the NuFace Trinity. Has anyone tried the Trinity, which I understand comes with a special attachment for use around the eyes? Seems quite a bit more expensive, so was wondering how anyone has found it to work for around the eye area.