Valued Contributor

NuFACE Users - Ultrasound Gel?

[ Edited ]

For those of you that use NuFACE, do any of you use ultrasound gel - such as those sold on Amazon - instead of the NuFACE product?  I just ordered a NuFACE from Sephora, but I've read complaints about the topical product that comes with it. Thank you in advance for any feedback!!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: NuFACE Users - Ultrasound Gel?

Yes you can use the Ultrasound gel. Also you can use Aloe Vera gel. I put it on my face and when it starts to dry I spray my face with water to keep the gel moist. The NuFace does work and you can get amazing results. BUT YOU MUST USE IT. Once you stop your face returns back to the starting point. I use it then I get lazy. The results you get are not PERMANENT. 
Valued Contributor

@Naturesbeauty  Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

I really like the Spectra 360 Electrode Gel to use with my NuFace. I bought it on Amazon and it lasts a long time. It works great and is a lot more economical than the NuFace gel. 

Valued Contributor

I have the first generation Nuface and I mix aloe gel with water.  I was watching Trinny's youtube channel and she had Nadine Baggot as a guest. One of the machines they talked about was the Nuface. They both said that the gel was rubbish and you can use other things with it. 

Respected Contributor

I have used both aloe vera gel and electrode gel and both work fine for me. I use my Nuface regularly and will continue to do so. I just started using the trinity and like it better than the mini.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

DH picks up for me a large 24 oz pump bottle of Fruit of the Earth, 100 % Aloe Vera Gel. Cheap and works fine.
Do the math.
Valued Contributor

Someone on this board suggested Mario Badescu Rose Spray and it works for me!  Aloe is one of its top ingredients.  I find it easier to use than the gel that came with NuFace. 

Honored Contributor

I use the NuFace Gel.  I tried Aloe Vera but it just didnt seem to work for me.  I got the NuFace gel from OverStock and it was a good price. But at the time, they were having a big sale. 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller