Valued Contributor

NuFACE MINI Now You Can Use It On Your Neck!!!

I received an email from NuFACE showing full instructions how to use it on your neck. It was never told you can do that in the presentations of the NuFACE mini... 

Honored Contributor

Re: NuFACE MINI Now You Can Use It On Your Neck!!!

@pugvette74 Just curious.......do they allow you to use that item over your thyroid? I think that was the concern when I have watched their presentations on QVC....questions from callers as to whether or not they could use it on the neck, and if that it might affect the thyroid.

Did the instructions they emailed you show going over the middle of the neck or just the sides, or perhaps just staying near the jawline?

Valued Contributor

wrote:

@pugvette74 Just curious.......do they allow you to use that item over your thyroid? I think that was the concern when I have watched their presentations on QVC....questions from callers as to whether or not they could use it on the neck, and if that it might affect the thyroid.

Did the instructions they emailed you show going over the middle of the neck or just the sides, or perhaps just staying near the jawline?

Hi, No it didn't show to use it on the middle of the neck. It showed from the side of the middle of the neck up to the sides of the neck under the ear. It also showed to use it on the chin line. 

Hope this helps. Maybe there is a video on their website.

Honored Contributor

@pugvette74 Thanks for the clarification. Makes sense the way you explained it. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

If you look on YouTube, the European instructions also show how to use it in your legs and other body parts as well as the neck.
Valued Contributor

There’s also a pdf on the internet from a UK website that sells nuface with written instructions for other body parts. I don’t think I can post the website address here, but google nuface instructions and stomach and it pops up.
Regular Contributor

Does anyone know if the Q will be getting the regular NuFace trinity back in stock?  Maybe a TSV soon??

Contributor

Look for NuBody coming to qvc soon. It's already available on the NuFace website. $399!