Trusted Contributor

Now that SSC is gone at HSN, will they offer other Acne Products?

[ Edited ]

HI everyone. I remeber hearing Jennifer Flavin Stallone say that Serious Skin Care was the only anti-acne line sold at HSN. Now that they are gone, do you think the network will start carrying Proactive or some other line?

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Respected Contributor

Re: Now that SSC is gone at HSN, will they offer other Acne Products?

@JBKO  I don't know about HSN, but SSC has said they will show up on a different shopping channel soon.  I'm guessing they had a contract through the end of this year and will reappear in January (maybe at Evine?).  I plan to continue with SSC products because I know them and I like them.  If all else fails, you can order directly from the SSC website.

Laura loves cats!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@JBKOProactive is sold on QVC so it will probably show up on HSN at some point.

Regular Contributor

I read where SSC will be on Evine starting January, 2019.   I do miss their shows. I've been with SSC since the beginning and love their products so I will definitely be waiting and watching.  Back in the day I started with their Acne/Clear skin 5 piece kit and the difference it made in my skin was amazing!  At the age of 55 I still have to use some of those products occasionally.  I love their A line, C, and Olive Oil line and their cleansers are the best.

I remember trying Proactive once-thinking wow, those commercials look wonderful, etc. but I will tell you it tore my skin up.  Went back to SSC and never looked back.  SSC is a line that I can trust my skin to without worry.

Regular Contributor

Do you think there is a chance we will get out auto-ship items back if SSC goes to Evine?

Esteemed Contributor

I have fond memories of the original 5 piece acne kit from SSC as that kit really helped me get my adult acne under control back in the 90s. They were also vendors on The Shopping Channel in Canada and Lesa Stock and Jennifer Flavin Stallone were the on air vendors.

You could also take a look at Paula's Choice for skin care for acne as they have kits for that. My daughter is using that brand now but she's also used Proactiv in the past.