Super Contributor

Now I know why you Beauty Bash lovers love it so much!!

I was able to attend a beauty bash in London tonight sponsored by the Cosmetic Excutives Women Forum. OHMYGOD!! I am sitting here surrounded by products and I fell like I've had too much sugar.

We were each given an empty tote bag and went around to about 75 vendors. I actually got to meet one of the QVC UK stars, Leighton Denny, who has an awesome line of nail care and is now hawking a self tanner. He told me that he's in negotiations with QVC USA to bring his nail care to you. Keep an eye out. His products are fabulous.

I focused on getting a whole collection of anti aging creams, loads of my favorite Liz Earle, 3 perfumes and one for DH. Eye creams was another area I was interested in. I just applied some Origins GinZing and it feels fabulous on my slightly puffy end of day eyes.

Has anyone used Prevage Day or EL Day Wear? I wish I had the patience to list all the products here and ask you for your opinions but I just don't.

For those of you attending Q's Beauty Bash,have a great time. I totally get it now.

catlvr