Honored Contributor

November Play! by Sephora Box

Did anyone receive their November box? Mine was mailed out on November 18 and I haven't received it yet. It comes by regular mail, I live in NYC, I don't know where it is shipped from but I'm wondering what's happening with it. I called Sephora's CS today and he said there has been a problem with the shipping of the boxes. He told me if I don't get it by Friday I should call back on Monday, I got the email days ago about what's in the box but don't want to watch for fear of ruining the surprise.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: November Play! by Sephora Box

I got mine about 10 days ago.
While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Valued Contributor

I got my November box very early; in fact, the same day I got the email that it had shipped. It kind of annoys me that they charge me on the first of the month, and I normally don't receive it until the third week of the month. In November, I receieved it by mid month, which was very unusual. Good stuff though! Really liked the perfume sample; figures, the full size was $125.

Frequent Contributor

Received mine about 2 weeks ago. I received my shipping email the day after I received my box. Did you get a tracking number? That might provide more information.

Honored Contributor

@cotto22 wrote:

I got my November box very early; in fact, the same day I got the email that it had shipped. It kind of annoys me that they charge me on the first of the month, and I normally don't receive it until the third week of the month. In November, I receieved it by mid month, which was very unusual. Good stuff though! Really liked the perfume sample; figures, the full size was $125.

@cotto22 wrote:

I paid for mine already, and I haven't even received it yet! I think the CS rep was BSing me! It's probably sitting in my post office ( my service is the worst).If I don't get it they better credit my account.

Respected Contributor

I received mine about a week and a half ago.

A few months ago I didn't receive that particular month's box, even though I had never had any issues receiving the boxes for over a year.  When I called Sephora's CS they mentioned there were shipping issues, so I think the Rep you spoke with was being truthful.  Sephora ended up sending me a replacement box, and I think they even overnighted it.  I think they will probably do the same for you, if you want to give them another call.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

I called Sephora back today and spoke with a different CS rep. She is sending out another box to me, I should receive it by Tuesday or Wednesday. I will not be charged for it.