Respected Contributor
Wow! So early! There is a two hour WEN Give Gorgeous show on Sunday November 16 at 4pm Eastern, so that's going to be a kit bonanza, I would guess. Only mention of WEN in November. It's so early in the day that I wouldn't be expecting an OTO.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Kjelle!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what the kits will be. They always entice me to buy!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Frequent Contributor
I haven't been getting the insider in the mail for the last couple of months and customer service just told me the insider has been discontinued... Anyone hear that?
Respected Contributor
On 10/2/2014 allieoh said: I haven't been getting the insider in the mail for the last couple of months and customer service just told me the insider has been discontinued... Anyone hear that?
No one has been able to sign up for it for well over a year. That's been the case for over a year. They have told some people that it's discontinued, but so far it's obviously not. Maybe they want to cut out the expense of producing the actual mag and the postage. The tried to get everyone to do that online 'Q In' but It was lame and they quit it after a few months. I don't think most people are doing Togather either. Hope they keep the Insider online where it is free. I just found it on my own. I didn't subscribe before they cut off subscriptions.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012