Respected Contributor

Holy smokes chi, I must make a trip over and check out his new offerings. A plasma cleanser? w/t/heck is that lol.

I have been shopping around (shhh nothin from the q!) so I have a bunch of packages coming this week and next. I should take a pass this weekend and wait for his Dec. visit. I will def. try to catch a couple shows tho.

Frequent Contributor

I'm hoping for a TTV that includes the PM cleanser -- I thought my stockpile would last forever, but I'm nearly out!

Honored Contributor
On 11/24/2014 SeaGal said:

Holy smokes chi, I must make a trip over and check out his new offerings. A plasma cleanser? w/t/heck is that lol.

I have been shopping around (shhh nothin from the q!) so I have a bunch of packages coming this week and next. I should take a pass this weekend and wait for his Dec. visit. I will def. try to catch a couple shows tho.

Hi SeaGal! Yes, I'm in a holding pattern to pick up some good buys. Interested to see what is offered this weekend-prob nothing new, but I could use some masks for myself & stocking stuffers + lip 6X serum & balm. Last visit D was talking about the balm & one of the hosts asked him to put it in a stick or wand that doesn't require us to put our fingers in a container. He seemed to agree & mentioned his male customers want another option too. Maybe something for Dec visit? Yes, I hope you & others can look to see what is coming up so I can do some planning. P.S. we both have T-day games...Hawks & Bears are on the schedule. Better pick up some more wine, never know which Jay is showing up ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor
On 11/24/2014 Chi-town girl said: 20 ""new"" Skinn items just added to SHOPHQ website. One that sounds interesting...9 piece Plasma cleanser & color collection for 28 dollars. Quite a low price for 9 pieces! It's the1st item that is shown when you sort the 181 items by ""newest"". No item number or info when I tried to view the details. And another 6 p plasma makeover collection for 37 dollars. Hoping for some nice skin care kits--face and body at a low price point!
I'm having trouble with my Kindle so this post any not work. Chi - that kit you mentioned doesn't match by pic or description. If you look Dow to grow 7 you'll see the correct 9-piece kit. Maybe Dimitri's elves are playing with us? ??
Super Contributor
I really wish Dimitri would put out a kit or two of starter items or a non-negotiables kit. It seems many buy kits when only 1 or 2 key items were wanted. Maybe there's a method to the madness, but I'd bet there would be a lot less returns. I had bought the new Stem Rejen kits when first launched, but had a reaction to something. So, reluctantly the kits went back and I returned to my modified PC routine. Not giving up on Skinn, I just bought 2 kits. I'm now using the AM & PM cleansers and Midnight Elixir without a reaction. Yeah!! Yesterday I ordered a Dermappeal on eBay, will receive it by Friday. Fingers crossed. I'd like to get a few eye products, like creme reverse, eye balm or even retry Stem Rejen eye serum, but many of the kits include eyeshadow.
Super Contributor

I really wish he would put together a kit with the Lip 6x serum and balm. I doubt there will be new kits with this visit but maybe in December I'll get lucky and he'll have one. I doubt I'll get to watch any shows this weekend but I'll be checking online for specials.

Super Contributor
On 11/25/2014 myshell624 said:

I really wish he would put together a kit with the Lip 6x serum and balm. I doubt there will be new kits with this visit but maybe in December I'll get lucky and he'll have one. I doubt I'll get to watch any shows this weekend but I'll be checking online for specials.

That sounds like a great winter kit with dry lips so he should get right on it ;-) I want to try the lip 6x balm but it's usually in a kit that doesn't tempt me at all
Honored Contributor
YAY!!! New items just posted-now total is up by 20 to 190, including a LIP 6X BALM trio for 33 dollars, a Sleep Oil Mist duo with Secret Elixir, Hand & Foot Cream duo & a Men's kit---thanks Dimitri!!!!

Item 308-419 Skinn Cosmetics Lip 6X Balm Original, Mango & Boysenberry. Trio 0.27 oz Each. WHO IT IS FOR: Soft, plump and healthy lips are a sure thing with Lip 6X Balm. Great for gifting! BENEFITS: A soothing, non-greasy, velvety-feel balm that's infused with actives that provide a protective layer and that help restore lip's barrier to soothe and quench dry, cracked lips. Formulated with Volulip and Maxilip, Filling Spheres, Vitamin C and Revinage - Lip 6X Balm becomes a lip therapy tailored to hydrate, enhance plumpness and improve lip curvature for a more youthful and smoother appearance. See immediate and long-term results. Scents are sweet bubblegum (original), mango and boysenberry.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor
On 11/25/2014 Chi-town girl said:YAY!!! New items just posted-now total is up by 20 to 190, including a LIP 6X BALM trio for 33 dollars, a Sleep Oil Mist duo with Secret Elixir, Hand & Foot Cream duo & a Men's kit---thanks Dimitri!!!!

Item 308-419 Skinn Cosmetics Lip 6X Balm Original, Mango & Boysenberry. Trio 0.27 oz Each. WHO IT IS FOR: Soft, plump and healthy lips are a sure thing with Lip 6X Balm. Great for gifting! BENEFITS: A soothing, non-greasy, velvety-feel balm that's infused with actives that provide a protective layer and that help restore lip's barrier to soothe and quench dry, cracked lips. Formulated with Volulip and Maxilip, Filling Spheres, Vitamin C and Revinage - Lip 6X Balm becomes a lip therapy tailored to hydrate, enhance plumpness and improve lip curvature for a more youthful and smoother appearance. See immediate and long-term results. Scents are sweet bubblegum (original), mango and boysenberry.

Oh Chi! Goody...goody!!! I'm gonna be all over that Lip 6x kit! They sound yummy! I've said it before...I do believe he reads these threads!

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor
On 11/25/2014 gokat said:
On 11/25/2014 Chi-town girl said:YAY!!! New items just posted-now total is up by 20 to 190, including a LIP 6X BALM trio for 33 dollars, a Sleep Oil Mist duo with Secret Elixir, Hand & Foot Cream duo & a Men's kit---thanks Dimitri!!!!

Oh Chi! Goody...goody!!! I'm gonna be all over that Lip 6x kit! They sound yummy! I've said it before...I do believe he reads these threads!

Yes-this is one I will buy in multiples! Hope the price drops during airtime, as we know s&h will drop! 10 ea is great compared to the usual 28 dollar price for .27 oz. Noticed he does sell a larger sized balm, .4 oz in a kit, item 309-312. Can't wait to try the new flavors. ..esp mango