Honored Contributor

I got mine a few days ago--kind of a let down--the first 2 were pretty good--this one --not so much altho there is a $10 gift card, instead of $5--but the stuff is teeny, tiny--and 2 of them I threw out as I would never wear them.

MAC---prep and prime radiance- yellow

BENEFIT--they're real mascara---I have a TON  of mascara from other b. boxes

LANCOME--cils booster lash primer

TARTE--matte lip paint--odd color--hate matte

CHANEL--gabrielle parfume----yuk--threw that out

BEAUTYBLENDER -blotter pad--meh!

But there is the $10 gift card and the bag it came in is nice. Will go for another one to decided to keep or cancel.

Honored Contributor

Re: Nov Macys beauty box-----

@wagirl wrote:

I got mine a few days ago--kind of a let down--the first 2 were pretty good--this one --not so much altho there is a $10 gift card, instead of $5--but the stuff is teeny, tiny--and 2 of them I threw out as I would never wear them.

But there is the $10 gift card and the bag it came in is nice. Will go for another one to decided to keep or cancel.

@wagirl wrote:

@wagirl, I recently cancelled my subscription after receiving two boxes. I thought they were just so so. If you end up cancelling make sure you cancel it before the next one is suppose to ship. I cancelled mine online (the only way to do it), next thing I know they're sending an email thanking me for my order! I called CS and she was able to cancel it. I hope that's the end of it.