Esteemed Contributor

Not-widely-known retinol moisturizers on Amazon

There are several retinol moisturizers on Amazon that I have never heard of it seen anywhere but on Amazon. Some get great reviews from hundreds and sometimes thousands of people. Has anyone tried any of these creams? If you've searched "retinol creams" on Amazon, then you know what I am talking about. Has anyone tried one that you recommend?

Honored Contributor

Re: Not-widely-known retinol moisturizers on Amazon

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

There are several retinol moisturizers on Amazon that I have never heard of it seen anywhere but on Amazon. Some get great reviews from hundreds and sometimes thousands of people. Has anyone tried any of these creams? If you've searched "retinol creams" on Amazon, then you know what I am talking about. Has anyone tried one that you recommend?

@Goldengate8361    I purchased Eva Naturals 2.5%........took 10 months for REALLY good results.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor

Yes I also tried and use Eva Naturals also am using Tree of Life Retinol serum..like as well.

For me they are just as good if not better than the higher priced lines.

I’m a senior and have noticed a difference n using these two product lines.

Trusted Contributor

InstaNaturals seems tobe very popular on Amazon.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Respected Contributor

I love it. People incredulous about a celebrity's physical appearance shouldn't be surprised (or worse, indignant) when others point out the reality.

This is, after all, Hollywood. That's why I like candid shots (and celebrities don't lol): celebs without their blue contacts in, smoking (yes, JLo smokes, and has for decades. She just can't keep track of which movie she claims to have picked up the habit for), without makeup, not posing with one leg crossing the other, parking in handicapped spots, using plastic bags, etc. That's much more interesting.

Sure, JLo looks beautiful made up. It's illusion vs. reality.

download (2).jpeg

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find very high quality skin care items on ebay for very low prices from Mom and Pop retailers, I have not had a bad one in the bunch. 

Respected Contributor

I found beauty products from Baebody at Amazon.  I like their retinol product very much.  You can order thru Amazon or from their website.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I found beauty products from Baebody at Amazon.  I like their retinol product very much.  You can order thru Amazon or from their website.

I am using the Baebody Eye Gel, got it on ebay, better price than on amazon, very high quality ingredients for a huge container.