Valued Contributor

Not sure I'm using Perricone Neuropeptidw Facial Cream correctly......

I use it on bare skin with face finishing moisturizer over and thats all I use in the morning. I keep seeing Dana say to use it as the last step. That doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe if I was using a serum but not sure if I should use a serum from another line along with the Perricone. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Not sure I'm using Perricone Neuropeptidw Facial Cream correctly......

@Nadine wrote:

I use it on bare skin with face finishing moisturizer over and thats all I use in the morning. I keep seeing Dana say to use it as the last step. That doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe if I was using a serum but not sure if I should use a serum from another line along with the Perricone. 

@Nadine You are using the NP correctly if only using FFM over.

I also use Cold Plasma and put that on under the NP Cream and FFM.

If in doubt you can also contact Perricone .com todouble check.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
I sent an email to Perricone MD customer service regarding using the  Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Serum with the Neuropeptide Facial Cream. They answered me back. They said to use the  Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM Serum first then the Neuropeptide Facial cream after that. They said the the Neuropeptide Face Cream works well with Retinol. I emailed my question to: info@perriconemd.com
Valued Contributor

I have the PR serum. Can you use it in the daytime? I use a couple of perricone products at night  so I    don't want to use it at night.

Respected Contributor

@Nadine......Yes you can use it AM, PM or both. Which ever works best with your routine. 😍
Valued Contributor

ok, thanks, I'm going to add it tomoorw. 

Honored Contributor

Don't use retinol during the day. It reacts terribly with sunlight and oxidizes.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

I remember reading that retinol was not good to use in the daytime but there are a.m products in some lines with retinol. To be on the safe side I don't think I'll use it.