Occasional Contributor

Not so sure the JM TSV is ok for oily/acne prone skin

About 6 months or so ago out of the blue I started breaking out in tiny little bumps under my skin along with some pretty congested pores on my chin.I was freaking out so I decided to do some research on the internet for some answers and help.It seemed as though I was suffering from what was called Acne cosmetica....I had started using a different make up about a month or so before the breakouts.I thought because I hadn't broken out right away that it was agreeing with my oily/acne prone skin but I read that it can take weeks of wearing a problematic ingredient/ingredients before your pores get clogged enough to cause a break out.I stopped using the new make up and I started clearing up...it took weeks to totally purge my skin of all the gunk but I eventually cleared up and went back to my previous make up and i haven't had a problem since then...anyway,during my search i wound up on a website that had a giant list of POTENTIALLY comogenic ingredients(of course not everyone will have a problem)I notice that there are some of these problematic ing. in JM's TSV.....I actually printed out this list of comogenic ing. when I was having a problem so I could have it on hand whenever I want to take a chance at trying a new product....It's a vey long list and it's a pain in the butt to go through everytime i need to check out a new product and I would list them here for all of you but I'd be here forever...You can check it out yourself if interested..just google "list of comogenic ing"and u will find it......Of course just because an ing. has a high comogenic rating means u will have a problem and everyone is different....I think my main reason for telling u girls my story is that just because (like me) u don't break out right away when starting a new product it doesn't mean u won't have a problem weeks later.(supposedly SOME types of acne take weeks to rear it's ugly head)...I know for me alot of the different types of oil (Coconut HIGHLY comogenic and Capric/Caprylic Trigliceride another form of coconut oil med. como.) which are in the top 10 ing. in some prod. cause me alot of problems......Just want all u girls like me w oily/acne prone skin to be careful....Maybe if u are tempted to order ,do what i do and only use it on a small part of your face for about a month and make sure it agrees with u and if it does than that's awesome....Have a great day Ya'll!!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}