Valued Contributor

Re: Not quite beauty but anyone getting the HSN TSV Sporto

Those are nice, love sporto boots too - and that suede IS waterproof. Great price too!
Honored Contributor

I am not a fan of Sporto boots.  They seem to have a design flaw where the sole separates from the bottom of the shoe.

Every pair I have ever owned have done this.  Yesterday, while walking my dogs in the rain, the only pair of Sporto's I have left came apart at the sole area.  I had to be careful that I didn't lose the whole sole and walk on my tip toes.  The boots are insulated and waterproof.  I have only worn these boots a few times, and they are about two years old.

i am going to try to fix them with gorilla glue, but I shouldn't have to.

F8E2D518-DCE0-43BF-9F26-39CADEA32646.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Carmie So surprised because the pair I have has lasted years without any problem but they have a different sole and heel, more like the TSV today.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Got the black but think my second pair will be the Navy instead of the gray.

Honored Contributor

I think they are cute but I'd not get any wear out of them.  They really aren't snow boots because they aren't high enough.  The lining would make them far too hot to be worn as part of an outfit, which is what they look like.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think they are cute but I'd not get any wear out of them.  They really aren't snow boots because they aren't high enough.  The lining would make them far too hot to be worn as part of an outfit, which is what they look like.

I think they would be great for cold and rain which is why I bought them.  I already have snow boots.

Honored Contributor

ordered them earlier in the black, but believe me, i am so tempted to do another color. all of them are quite nice.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

ordered them earlier in the black, but believe me, i am so tempted to do another color. all of them are quite nice.

I ordered the black early then was going to get the gray but something drew me to the blue so instead of gray I ordered blue. 

Honored Contributor

They look like vintage-style mountaineering boots to me. I should just wear my old Vasques and I'll be in style.Woman Happy