Respected Contributor

Not quite beauty but anyone getting the HSN TSV Sporto

boots? Love them.  Got the black and am thinking of getting the grey also. Have old Sporto boots and they last forever plus these are waterproof.

Anyone else getting them?

Honored Contributor

Re: Not quite beauty but anyone getting the HSN TSV Sporto

@Valstybaby wrote:

boots? Love them.  Got the black and am thinking of getting the grey also. Have old Sporto boots and they last forever plus these are waterproof.

@Valstybaby    I LOVE Sporto boots!  I have about 5 different pairs all waterproof.  I have a pair like the TS that I bought last year so I did not buy it  this time.  They are very cute and ate the same time so useful depending on where you live.  Enjoy those great boots!

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby   yes i saw them. they are super cute.  also great price.  only thing holding me back, as i am looking for some cute winter boots, is i exclusively wear long dresses. 

i think that the traction sole, is a little clunky looking for a dress. i'm still looking for the perfect pair. sigh

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Valstybaby    I LOVE Sporto boots!  I have about 5 different pairs all waterproof.  I have a pair like the TS that I bought last year so I did not buy it  this time.  They are very cute and ate the same time so useful depending on where you live.  Enjoy those great boots!

Thank you so much.  Have the gray in my cart and am deciding.  My son and DIL are giving me the black for Christmas.

What to do, what to do?

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo If you want waterproof try Blondo boots.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, my bestie emailed me that she had ordered and that I 
"must " take a look.  Well of course then I could not resist looking.    You can guess the rest : lol

Oh, I want them in every color !  However, my shopping budget at the moment jolted me back to reality...lol   I placed an order for the Black  and am really fighting to not hit the submit button on the Navy. Heart Love , love, love.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I like Sporto boots, but something just didn't look right about these for me.  Something about looking big on everybody.  I don't need anything making my feet look bigger than they are, so I'll skip these.

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@kittyloo If you want waterproof try Blondo boots.

But I love the look of these and the price is really good.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the gray.  I don't like the gold hardware on the other colors.

Respected Contributor

@twocent wrote:

Yes, my bestie emailed me that she had ordered and that I 
"must " take a look.  Well of course then I could not resist looking.    You can guess the rest : lol

Oh, I want them in every color !  However, my shopping budget at the moment jolted me back to reality...lol   I placed an order for the Black  and am really fighting to not hit the submit button on the Navy. Heart Love , love, love.

Me too. Got the black and have the gray in my cart.