Occasional Contributor

Not new to wen but could use some advice from you experts ;)

I've been using wen (cc:seasonals, pom, tea tree faithfully for the last 7 years). I added 613 mousse, pom smoothing serum and 613 cc as they became available. I'm 44 and have very fine, color treated, thinning hair just past my shoulders. It has a frizzy/curly texture. I had been coloring it for years a rich deep brown/black but would then flirt with highlights every other year when I get tired of the dark and the gray coming in.... A few months back I went through a great deal of stress (personal and work related) and my hair has thinned A LOT on top. I spoke with my hair dresser and she and I decided to do some highlights to break up the gray and dark color and to help with the appearance of the thinning on the top of my head. I asked my doctor about the thinning and he had me do some labs and everything came back ok, including my thyroid. Anyhow.... I believe stress is what caused the hair-loss and since I had my highlights refreshed this last weekend my hair is SOOOOO parched! I typically use the seasonals and pom(I'm on AD for the TSV's and have a huge variety in my stash). I have tea tree and one bottle of the kids wen. I don't care for the Bamboo green tea (and I have a 3/4 full 32 oz bottle). I'm wondering what I should use for my poor broken dry hair? Do all the seasonals(soy based) have protein/amino acids that can cause breakage? I use a ton of the 613 mousse and the pom serum to style my hair into the curly style I wear, does it have all the protein too? I use the pom replenishing mask as well... but it doesn't seem to be enough. My hair dresser likes the idea of wen and has never discouraged me but said to weary of protein and stick with lots of moisture. Thanks so much for the help =)