Trusted Contributor

Not many Isomers Ocean posts. ?'s

Had no idea about the Ocean visit. looks like some great deals, I just caught the end of the last show.

Glut Mystery kit-

what is :

-"plastic surgeon developed serum-often seen in the medicine kit"

i believe the other 2 are fast lift eyes, and deep crease

also, is the Orchid duo beneficial- results?

any other great deals/kits?

thanks

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Respected Contributor

Re: Not many Isomers Ocean posts. ?'s

[ Edited ]

@skittles2 My guess is Copper-P serum.  Usually Isomers sends out an email prior to their ShopHQ visits, but I didn't receive anything this time.  It wasn't listed on the Isomers website or the ShopHQ Shows tab either.  Maybe it was a last minute decision for them to join the cruise.  I wouldn't have known about the shows except for the thread that @turquoisebb started.  

I watched the beginning of the final 2 hour show this afternoon.  It said that only 400-something mystery kits had been sold during the event.  That seems very low, especially given that it had free shipping.  Maybe people weren't aware that they were on the cruise shows.  In case you didn't see the other thread, there is also a 15% off coupon in addition to the free shipping.

I've been using the Orchid Serum since it was offered in the Holiday mystery kit.  I'm on my second bottle, and haven't really noticed any improvement, so I probably won't purchase it again. 

Trusted Contributor

I got the mystery kit. Is the glut, prev-corr @Linmo? I was tempted to buy the orchid serum but maybe when/if the price comes down. Thanks for the review, always trust your opinion. 

Respected Contributor

@FLGators Yes, it is the Prev-Corr Serum.  Isomers renamed it to High Potency Face Serum, but the formulation hasn't changed.