Regular Contributor

Re: Not happy with The Ordinary

@Tigriss wrote:
You do realize there is a waiting list of some 25,000+ people for their two foundations. I'm on it myself under a few shades. You may have been able to purchase it, but there is a disclaimer when you check out that there may be a wait for any of their products due to such high demand. I just purchased some of their skin care to try while I wait. The disclaimer was there as well. Of all the virtues patience is tested the most!

When I purchased the foundation there was no disclaimer about me being put on a waitlist. It said it was instock. I am not impatient, I just like to be kept updated because of the paypal time limit. No need to reply in such a snotty way as if I am idiot.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the haeds up.  I've been looking for their foundation and havent been able to find it.  Guess i'll wait till fall and try again.  I did just get an order from beautylish with multiple skincare products and it came within the week.  So far it's great stuff!  Hope your product comes soon and that you enjoy it. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude to another poster

Regular Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

Thanks for the haeds up.  I've been looking for their foundation and havent been able to find it.  Guess i'll wait till fall and try again.  I did just get an order from beautylish with multiple skincare products and it came within the week.  So far it's great stuff!  Hope your product comes soon and that you enjoy it. 

I have some of their skincare purchased through Beautylish and am very happy with it and the Beautylish shipping and packaging. I look forward to trying even more of The Ordinary products but I feel like I need to get a second face first lol.

Super Contributor

I ordered 2 foundations on April 29th. A month later, and no sign of shipping. I think companies shouldn't let you order if that's the lead time. The products should be unavailable, or listed as backordered. I'd love to just cancel at this point.
Regular Contributor

@StillRachB wrote:
I ordered 2 foundations on April 29th. A month later, and no sign of shipping. I think companies shouldn't let you order if that's the lead time. The products should be unavailable, or listed as backordered. I'd love to just cancel at this point.

Agree. If I had known it would be this long I would have just waited to order so I don't go out of my paypal time frame. Especially with a newer company it makes me nervous that I could be getting ripped off so some communication would be nice.