Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I guess I'm trashy too. 😄😄

I have one tat, but would do it again. 

@JeanLouiseFinch  My intent was not to put down anyone who has a nose piercing....but to ask what about it is attractive to you...to have a hole put through your nose etc...  I am 67 years old....so perhaps I am just OLD  in my thinking😄

Honored Contributor

Host Kerstin has a belly button piercing. I saw it on her Instagram.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden Yeah...no!

Honored Contributor

I like the small studs. The hoops are a bit distracting to me. 

Respected Contributor

I think the little cz ones are cute, I also find a lot of tattoos are cute also, I dont have either but I think many are cute.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Of course she does.  Anything to show off her body.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I don't think they were meant to be attractive. 

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Of course she does.  Anything to show off her body.

She's never shown off on TV.  At least it's hidden most of the time.  I don't think one needs a belly button ring just to show off their body.  Her body is in great shape and that's hard to keep hidden.  

Trusted Contributor

For me I have found a little goes a long way. For SOME people the tiny stud in the nose can look really nice, though I would not do it. And as for tattoos, one with significant meaning and appealing to the eye can look pretty cool. It's when they get all different ones all in one place and you can't even distinguish between one from the other, nope, don't care for. 

My stepson has many tattoo's and regrets most of them. He's in the process of having several removed but it's a very long painful and expensive process. Just not my thing.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Eww, I don't like them either (but I like the lip color on that last photo).  Know what I just found out a couple of weeks ago?  That you can buy nose rings that are magnetic.  No drilling necessary!  

Magnetic Septum Ring Horseshoe Non-Pierced Fake Nose Ring