Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Nordstrom beauty bag available on Hautelook tomorrow, only $25

i tried at 11:15 with both IE and firefox and could never get one added to my cart.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

their daily specials usually last the full day. It sold out in less than a hour!

Super Contributor

I used Firefox and was on the site at 11:00. The item loaded in my cart, but when I went to pay by credit card, it hung up. So I switched to Paypal and it worked. So the site was having problems from the beginning.

Trusted Contributor

I was going to get it but it sold out. I'm actually kind of glad because I probably would not have used most of it.

Super Contributor

I don't understand Hautelook. I just joined last night and tried to look at different things on their website. I was hoping to look at tops but I couldn't figure it out. This morning while I was at work I tried to order the gift bag on my phone but I never saw anything that would allow me to add it to my cart. Help.
Honored Contributor

On 7/18/2014 Blubird said: I don't understand Hautelook. I just joined last night and tried to look at different things on their website. I was hoping to look at tops but I couldn't figure it out. This morning while I was at work I tried to order the gift bag on my phone but I never saw anything that would allow me to add it to my cart. Help.

hm, well you have to sign in so if you are signed in, you just click on the picture of the section you want to look at. I am not sure what you mean when you said you couldn't look at the tops? What is it saying or doing when you click on the "tops" section?

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.mad} My weird phone refused to cooperate.......and yes, someone else was doing the driving. I'm jealous. *see my eyes turn green*

So who got the goodies?

Tell me it sold out quickly and take me out of my pain...please. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Super Contributor

On 7/18/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 7/18/2014 flaca1401 said:
On 7/18/2014 lovestoteach said:

Starts today at 1pm pacific?<br /> all new events start today at 1pm pacific

No, ended at 8am pacific time {#emotions_dlg.sad}

It looks as if they are going to do a second round! Maybe to give others a chance to try for it that couldn't do it in the AM. I know on the email it said that they go really fast so purchase quickly.

Also, it says ends 8am pacific time on MONDAY but I am sure they mean or while supplies last.

HD, what's this about? Did it already sell out for the 2nd time?

When is this 2nd sale taking place? And why am I not getting the announcement emails? I do belong and am sure I've checked preferences to send presale info.

Honored Contributor

Irish, I don't know if they actually did but later on in the day, it said on their website that there were new sales starting then and they showed the kit again. I didn't check so not sure if they sold it again at that time or not. I don't know why you aren't get their emails though? You can email them and ask?

Super Contributor

I just checked my email and it said I got the email at 12:05.............but I was still online here and that email DID NOT download from the cloud or server or wherever my provider hid it.

Good news: Yeah! I got the email!!!

Bad news: It came too late.